2022 NFL Gameday Thread: C’mon Damar (Part 1)

Lmao cowards

‘Yep we held Josh Allen to 76 yards to the half.’

‘Oh nice so you’re leading behind that defensive effort right? At least keeping it close?’

this is like watching the bears

RB is by far the best player, cowardly runs on third and long, OL isn’t good, WR’s are mostly terrible, defense sucks, get blown out by all real teams

Lmao nice job cowards

How is their pass blocking this embarrassing

they are so COWARDLY on third and long

you are down 17

Equity is doing a lot of work there.

Wow. I like the optimism.

As a Dolphins fan, I should hate you guys, but even I’m rooting for you to take it down, if my boys can’t (which they can’t).

1 Like

I am sure people said similar about Eli’s Giants.

For one, once you are in the playoffs, it can get super random. And for two, the Seahawks’ WOAT defense has made massive changes for the better these last 3 weeks.

Winning Super Bowls is hard. You do not want to light on fire a good chance to win the division in a down year for the conference in service of some draft picks 4 years from now when this whole core and coaching staff could be gone.

2 Likes

Did they, though? First Owl, they had made the playoffs the year before. And for number two, they had already shipped one with Eli still at the helm.

Anyway, I was mostly busting your chops. They would be most surprising winner to me after the first Brady Pats win.

KC can beat these guys but it’s going to take some turnover luck. They’re too good.

They’re gonna be in Buffalo, tho.

Best shot is a someone like Balt who has solid great running game and they have a blizzard in Buffalo so Jawsh can’t throw.

Yah, a windy game that wrecks the pass in Buffalo is pretty common and negates the Bills strength offensively and defensively. As you can see, they aren’t really built to stop the run, since most teams are playing from behind on them.

1 Like

Yeah, I’d be pretty afraid of Derrick Henry in non-throwing conditions.

Any chance they can schedule their playoff games in Toronto? They’ve got a dome, right?

It’s funny, you look at the renderings of the stadium they are looking to build and obv they can’t afford a dome (and the elements are sort of signature Buffalo) but the days of wanting freezing blizzard games to wreck sunburned Dolphins isn’t really where we are at anymore. At least until Josh is dead/gone.

s/Dio/Rodgers/g

Bills biggest weakness imo is their 5-yard out goal to go offense. They have the tools to be dangerous, but don’t have the same design/execution excellence as the Chiefs.

In 09 I went to New York for the cowboys giants game. Cowboys won fairly easily. The general sentiment there was the coach absolutely had to be fired and Eli couldn’t get it done.