2022 NFL Gameday Thread: C’mon Damar (Part 1)

I liked how the only game this week between winning teams was the Seahawks and Giants. I can’t imagine Giants win total was much over 5.5 or maybe 6.5 during pre season.

Yeah, pretty sure they must have been in that range, too.

well, they still both suck everyone else just turned into various degrees of dumpster fires

packers can’t even stop the bills running game without getting gashed

It’s the Bills’ world. The rest of us are just living in it.

2 Likes

Not quite what you asking but

2 Likes

Pretty sure that is GG.

Can’t wait to see how the Bills find a way to soul crush me again this year. Even Southwest doesn’t let you check this much baggage.

1 Like

Taking the points is so not fun

1 Like

heck of a catch by doubs

Packers tackling is embarrassing

Also everything about the packers is embarrassing

bills guy was just trying to keep from getting rolled into gets shoved though quay thought it was more from his perspective still obviously can’t do that idiot

Love how the announcers just assumed the sideline guy said something “ugly and disparaging” and it turns out the guy was just trying to help keep him from rolling people on the sideline and the guy roid freaked.

That was a weaksauce ejection. Not that it matters, as GB is going to get rolled anyway, but man, he barely shoved the dude.

sure but he wasn’t a player if he did that to an official it’s an auto ejection, not sure about random guy on the sideline

I’m used to the Packers choking in the playoffs, but it’s really weird to see them just be straight up bad.

Packers are just objectively awful

I HAVE BEEN WAITING THIRTY YEARS FOR THIS

2 Likes

Aaron Jones is their best player by a mile and they insist on trying to make fat Dillon a thing.