2022 NFL Gameday Thread: C’mon Damar (Part 1)

Everyone plays one WNF and one TNF game, two byes, typically before those games.

TNF should definitely only be after a bye week, but then you can’t have those games for the first few weeks, which means less money for everyone, and they can’t do that since player health and safety is their number one priority. But I guess they can make it up with the Wednesday night games

Then again theier billions of dollars can’t figure out a way to not have nine games in the early window and only three in the late

wed games are beyond awful, we just did that in the covid year

but it wasn’t after byes

literally everyone man these TNF games suck

this thread god why aren’t there wednesday games just have four byes a season

no, no, and no. They had two bye weeks a year and everyone hated it.

They always do because the players haven’t had enough time to practice and recover from their injuries and general wear and tear.

SUNDAY FUNDAY let’s go.

Edit: jags v colts game of the day!

Dolphins gonna get wrecked. I really don’t want to watch but I can’t help myself.

Godgers!

Rodgers pick 6 SWEET!

Edit: dang it might be incomplete

This Skylar bloke isn’t looking half bad.

Spoke too soon. Just gave up a FG.

Pickett is such a huge upgrade over Lol_Trubes. He’s gonna make mistakes but can actually make the throws that give you a chance to win always playing from behind.

Atlanta just marched down field on SF for 7 minutes.

Even more incredibly, they may have thrown the ball to Pitts at some point.

1 Like

Is Teddy able to back him up or did they sign someone off the street this week

Lol lawerence.

I think Teddy is the back up, but not 100% sure.

I understand why Trevor is still playing. But there needs to be a real talk of trading him now before his value is absolute 0. Someone will throw away a 1st rounder for him I’m sure. At least a 2nd rounder. Dude is beyond fixable at this point. Just downright awful. Not even fun watching.

Bridgewater suited up as the backup

1 Like