2022 NFL Gameday Thread: C’mon Damar (Part 1)

That’s not we even a catch.

Yep what a game, one of the most exciting of the year!

1 Like

lol

Perfect aids game

of all the football games that was one of them

of all the bears games that was all of them

6 Likes

Is OSU the worst QB school ever? Holy fuck.

nah, that was above average

1 Like

Lol. Twitter seems full of these takes. Took mindless sacks coz he runs back 10 yards every play before looking to pass and then almost got an amazing (/s) win vs an inept wft

https://twitter.com/BryanPerezNFL/status/1580757432187265024

1 Like

If the league makes Snyder sell the team, hopefully the new owner can come up with a better name before this one sticks.

shocking thing to me was the postgame roast they are very rarely that critical getsy, fields then I stopped listening but there are plenty if they wanted to

the one thing washington has on defense is run defenders in the middle, bears don’t have a center, all the runs up the middle

maybe fields can be salvaged as a lite lamar jackson at this point idk, he wants to run all the time so have him run all the time

uh, this is gonna be similar to what they ahd to do with trubes, roll outs, etc

Is it weird that I actually liked ‘Washington Football Team’ for some reason or did it just stick too quickly maybe?

1 Like

Everybody liked Washington football team. So of course they had to change it

for the main rookies, I thought gordon was better this week after struggling for most of the year, this was jones (the left tackle) worst game so far rookie gonna rookie though, center still blows, WR’s still blow, what fields does well happened a few times, what fields does bad happened a lot of times no idea why a guy who didn’t return punts in college is returning them now when it’s god damn obvious he shouldn’t return punts but if he can’t then you drafted a pure kick returner in round 3 so gjge there, it’s not like the next guy is doing anything though checks it’s seattles right tackle who has given up one sack so far this season at a position of complete need, great, the guy the vikings cut should find another team

roquan smith, dude, just dude, someone’s gonna pay him though b/c he racks up tackles but would not pay him at all based on this season of course

seriously there has to be some guy off the street that’s better at center than this

washington football team is one of the worst names possible wtf

2 Likes

even better the next bears game

is against the patriots

on monday night

You’re literally the first person I’ve seen complain about that name

1 Like

It wasn’t great but it was pretty much guaranteed that they’d pick a worse name. And they did.

it’s literally calling the football team, the football team. Can’t get dumber than that.

Commanders is at least something.

1 Like