2022 Midterm Elections (Abandon hope all ye who enter here) butnahhh. or maybe?

Unless he wins, right mister lieutenant governor

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1599735336397164544?s=46&t=hXIoLSjgyTQDdUinr-qJ6A

I can only assume that people on the right get a kick out of calling Muhammed Ali “Cassius Clay” the same way they like calling Elon Musk African-American.

The evenly-divided House stuff actually feels like more of a sweet summer child comment from Hershcel, like he probably knows that it’s just a few seat majority but somehow actually thinks that some stray votes will make things flop back and forth, instead of the entire GOP voting in lockstep.

I snap assumed he was just saying House on accident when he meant to say the Senate.

Not like as a forgivable slip of tongue–I think he just said House because he hears House a lot but doesn’t completely understand he’s running for the Senate which is completely different from the House.

1 Like

Also entirely possible. Or maybe his way of saying the two houses are split between the parties.

Or maybe it’s like one of those A HOUSE DIVIDED license plates with Georgia on one half and Georgia Tech on the other.

3 Likes

2 Likes

I’M IN LINE TO VOTE. STAND BY.

17 Likes

It is legitimately distressing how close this race is.

2 Likes

Yeah as a Georgia resident I do not buy 91% Warnock. Maybe 75% but that’s too close for comfort.

Word on the street is voting day of is much easier than early voting was. Not good.

The predictit line is truly insane. Walker is not 10-1.

:exclamation: VOTING UPDATE :exclamation:

5 Likes

Nate punting on this one

We aren’t issuing a forecast for this runoff as we did for the general election, but we have calculated a polling average. And as of Monday at 4 p.m. Eastern, Warnock was averaging 50.2 percent support, and Walker was averaging 48.2 percent. Again, this isn’t a prediction of the final results, just a summary of the polls conducted of the runoff.

But will there be a needle?

1 Like

Now imagine if Walker wasn’t the WOAT candidate.

1 Like

This is like a weird social experiment to see how terrible a Republican has to be to loose in GA.

3 Likes

You have to be this awful

2 Likes
3 Likes

Reading some of the AJC’s coverage (as much as I can without paying), it just amazes me every election how dumb voters are. And I don’t know why it keeps shocking me.

One 40-year-old lady said she didn’t know who to vote for, so she’s just going with her heart.

A 60-something-year-old dude agrees that Walker is problematic, but is voting for him because, get this, he is afraid that Democrats will regulate crypto.

2 Likes