2022 Midterm Elections (Abandon hope all ye who enter here) butnahhh. or maybe?

Why do I have a feeling she wont question where those mystery votes came from?

1 Like

This tweet says you left a three off her lead

https://mobile.twitter.com/annalynnfrey/status/1590759513980043264

Of course not, and I’m not skeptical of them, we have no reason to be really. The reporting around what’s left has become increasingly shoddy. It appears the AP fucked up, then another guy cited their reporting and called a few other counties and pieced it together to report what was left, and he might have gotten part wrong too.

I took it straight from the NYT site. If it’s 386, she’s prob 80-90% to win.

Right, obviously somebody misreported something. But we arent psychos. Hypocricy just riles me up to no end.

They just changed then, I checked right before posting and it was 86. Or it didn’t reload in my tab or something, I dunno.

Yeah, we’re fucked, she’s a huge favorite now.

this is good, more legislatures should be huge IMO, the US house should be at least 10x the size it is now. 10 reps per district with those proportionally allocated would basically kill gerrymandering

3 Likes

Thats a bummer. Not sure id be celebrating if I were her though. Shes absolute toast in 24

Do we know there aren’t more counties with surprise votes coming?

Is this valid?

https://mobile.twitter.com/josecanyousee/status/1590761371729158144/photo/1

Pueblo at only 44% means chances are still very good

https://twitter.com/harrysiegel/status/1590704053666783232

I mean if this is right theres still 60K votes outstanding

Pueblo has counted over 59K votes. The official site does not give an estimate on votes in. I’ve seen one reporter say they’re 95% in, which would indicate about 3,100 votes left. Another reporter says about 2,000 votes left. I don’t trust either.

But the last two drops in Pueblo didn’t move the number either way, one was ~ Boebert +10 votes, one was Frisch + 10 votes. Not knowing whether what’s left was mail-in, election day, drop box, etc, it’s impossible to say.

Looks like 66k voted in Pueblo county in 2018.

1 Like

It’s still amazing to me that the Conservative Worldview is one where all the Urban Educated Liberals are simultaneously:

1. The ones truly pulling the levers of power and have all the advantages in the world

2. Choose to live in places where they are constantly at serious risk of violent crime

3 Likes

That would be a good sign, it would mean Pueblo is only about 90% in. I don’t think anyone really knows what’s left. CNN is estimating 95% in in Pueblo.

So we can expect anywhere between 2 and 8K left?

From 22 hours ago.

The initial vote count for this year is about 6,000 votes short of the 67,548 ballots cast in the 2018 midterm elections.

Not great

Boebert’s Democratic challenger, Adam Frisch of Aspen, is maintaining a razor-thin lead over Boebert Wednesday, but the biggest county in the district still has approximately 5,000-6,000 votes to count and report.

Of the still-unreported votes, about 2,300 are from in-person voters in Pueblo. Approximately 1,000 Republicans, 1,000 unaffiliated voters and 500 Democrats cast ballots on in-person machines according to numbers reported by the Secretary of State’s office.

Do they care? They can fundraise and run against the unpopular policy.

I think 44% here means 44% of eligible voters, which would make sense with the other numbers cited in subsequent posts regarding past election turnout

2 Likes