2022 Midterm Elections (Abandon hope all ye who enter here) butnahhh. or maybe?

28 Likes

“If we appeal to the reasonable Republicans it will be literally impossible to lose.”

They still fucking think this.

1 Like

85 posts were split to a new topic: Debating proper baby picture etiquette

Have we done a ‘could I run for office’ thread about the users on this site?

I’m just a dumb asshole looking to post memes for hearts, future president?

1 Like

Pretty sure the average user here is john fetterman minus, I hope, the yelling at black people part

So, how bout those midterms?

@moderators can we please excise Pete talk to a Pete thread? Thanks :)

2 Likes

I mean, I’m sure they’re going to be staged and unnatural because everyone knows that brides and grooms stand parallel to each other, and not perpendicular. It has nothing to do with the fact that they are both men.

Surf found the one pic where the parents didn’t actually look at the baby. Which one is staged (lol)?

1 Like

Dems are 100% going to run on more money for police

This is an ad from the Democratic Governors Association nominally complaining that a Republican primary candidate is too conservative. Given that he’s running in the primary, you can guess what the actual purpose of the ad is.

I don’t hate it.

At least they are trying, which isn’t always a given.

Looking forward to the shitshow as democracy continues to crumble

Bring on the Mehmet

1 Like

Imagine being a Bridgewater hedge fund big swinging dick and losing to that guy.

I’m not sure which is worse.

Imagine being a yuuuge TV celebrity doctor and losing to that guy.

I think Fetterman will win easily and the Dems will lose the Senate and they will still learn nothing.

1 Like

Is Doctor Oz dodging some incoming sexual harassment scandal or something?

Guy was killing it on TV financially but chooses to be a senator instead? What a weirdo.

People with giant egos do stuff like this all the time. No matter what they do it drives them crazy that people don’t “respect” them enough or whatever, and they keep chasing more highs by doing stuff to “prove” how great they are. He might have the same kind of obsession as Donnie Dumb Dumb, being constantly haunted by how actual NY city insiders and power brokers look down their noses at him. It drives these guys nuts to know that the real old NY money families laugh at them behind their backs.

It’s primary day here in Iowa. The Dems went 0 for 4 on even having a candidate for any of the County government positions, and failed to run anyone for State Senator in my district too. Seriously the worst political party ever.

1 Like

In my district, it’s eDem vs. eDem