2022 LC Thread—New Year, New Thread

https://twitter.com/KT_So_It_Goes/status/1582519530840264707

Dan may be a creep, but I’m not ok with a right to sex unless it’s with like robots or something.

https://twitter.com/TheLisaGilroy/status/1582411051135401991

7 Likes

LMAO I do not know who this person is and almost bailed too soon

5 Likes
4 Likes

I’ve known this just because there are tons of incarcerated organizers who post things on the internet (until the phone inevitably gets confiscated) and communicate with groups like the IWW Incarcerated Workers Organizing Group

2 Likes

Like did y’all know about the recent prison striking in Alabama?

The news minimizes it, which is why if you care one whit about what’s going on, you need to follow incarcerated workers on Twitter to get the real details and nuance

1 Like

If you look at the actual lasting policy choices and budget priorities, not the headlines about “dangerous” progressive ideas that never actually get implemented, all big Democrat cities are run exactly the way most any GOPer dreams of running them

Be brutal to anyone living on the street, spend all your money on “tough on crime” initiatives that themselves exponentially increase crime for generations to come, the total con job of “school choice” etc

1 Like

Alex Jones puts on a glamorous display with plunging corset and metallic skirt

I know Britney Spears has had a very fucked up life, and I’m happy that she’s escaped (I think?) her conservatorship. But I think maybe she’s still not ok.

Probably NSFW tweet

https://twitter.com/britneyspears/status/1582529873603534850

1 Like

Water wars incoming.

‘America is going to shut down if we shut down’: The Mississippi River’s water levels are near record lows, and it’s wreaking havoc on one of the U.S.’s most critical supply chains’

3 Likes

Is there more to this story? Seems…fine?

3 Likes

Florida actually got bailed out by Hurricane Ian. Up till the storm hit, they were looking at severe drought conditions at the end of the wet season.

she posts stuff like this all the time, otherwise seems extremely happy, other than it seems her ex has turned at least one of her children against her.

I mean, the picture is probably what’s drawing eyeballs, but the text?

Tweet text

I have a premiere for a movie this week “THE LEGISLATIVE ACT OF MY PUSSY“ !!!

Am I out of touch, and that’s actually a completely understandable thing to say?

Is she launching an OF or something?

1 Like

Perhaps it’s some deep social commentary on Roe.

I think she actually might be a little on the spectrum - her IG is a fascinating follow. I’ve always been a big fan of hers, she routinely posts naked pics on IG that get pulled inevitably, but seems extremely happy with life and living her best one, which I think she totally deserves at this point. No one has ever really seen britney outside the influence of her handlers, and it seems like she’s just trying to be herself since she got free.

It is definitely odd behavior though. I hope she writes a book. I’m working my way slowly through “I’m glad my mom died” and that girl wasnt even that big of a child star,compared to britney (let alone sexualized from an extremely early age), and some of the stuff she went through is pretty crazy.

:vince2: