2022 LC Thread—New Year, New Thread

905 SHORELAND DR SE, BELLEVUE, WA 98004

Thanks

Looked through that listing on redfin and it appears to be different from the one fredd listed.

Also yours is only 28 million.

Yep–different home on Lake WA and definitely Hunt’s Point. My bad. I’ve known about this one since 2016. I’ll see if I can chase down the address on fredd’s listing.

Oreo to the rescue once again.

So Kenny G’s house is 3x the value of Russ and Ciara’s house?

Would not have guessed that.

Edit: It also appears that it may not actually be Kenny G’s house. Seems like he used to own it in the past.

France is part of US/Canada/Europe. You want this thread:

This game – though played on a regular tennis court – has been played for 100 years now. Czechs are extremely good at it (the version I’m talking about is called nohejbal). In fact, it was likely invented here and the first official rules were written here.

Obviously, this table-tennis sized thing is a little different (and much newer).

Low. Here it’s 20-30%.

Don’t be mad that Trump is smarter than you. He simply has an intuitive grasp of science that the haters can’t fathom. I assume in a few years we’ll learn that bikes are bad for you too and we’ll finally understand the real reason he pledged not to ride one.

A lot of my Vietnamese students play a game very similar to nohejbal

Seems that the way to invent a new sport is to smash together two random sports into one. Makes me excited to see what basefootball will be like. I’m thinking a wide reciver runs around with a baseball bat trying to hit a football thrown by his quarterback through some goal posts.

white people are cooking again

https://twitter.com/spiketvviewer/status/1538682975793074177

5 Likes

seems like a stupid recipe all around. Why avocado oil (or coconut or olive oil) as opposed to any other cooking oil? Why sea salt instead of kosher?

that’s a meme in the cooking community i believe.

1 Like

Israel’s hybrid everything-but-Netanyahu government has finally collapsed after a year. Elections will probably be held around October and Netanyahu will try again to get 61 members to his ultra-right coalition unless one of the current Never-Bibi members cave.

Who’s the failure backfiring on primarily?

You mean who holds the “blame”? Mostly Bennet’s own party, the “fascists but not corrupted” right wing party. He had 3 members defect. On the other end of the spectrum there was an Arab member of the left wing party Meretz and another member of the the Arab party who decided they are no longer bounded to the coalition.

The opposition, led of course by Netanyahu, took a very extreme playbook of objecting every law or vote, regardless of ideology. That’s how the amazing scenario happened where the vote on continuing enforcing Israeli law on Israeli citizens within the occupied territories has failed. Israeli settlers, at least until a fix is reached, will not be able to vote in their towns because of that.

The legislation would curb attorneys’ fees and require insurance companies to explain in more detail their decisions on damage claims. Boyd also proposed giving insurance companies more access to a state-run Hurricane Catastrophe Fund.

I’m sure that will work out just fine. Lol. Cut attorneys fees and give insurance companies more money. Lol. They are almost as bad as the police. The solution is always give them more money with less reprocussions.

You should read The Swamp. Out state’s history is just one grift on top of another. It’s in our dna.

Also Israel’s new Prime Minister will be Yair Lapid, the centrist ex-tv star. Until the elections that is

1 Like

Notsureifserious