2021 NFL Gameday Thread

Interesting strategy to not guard Kamara that drive.

I would guess like a fraction of a second though, not 15 seconds to a minute or two.

Has a RB ever had 200 yards receiving in a game? Might be drawing live to that

Looks like 213 is the record, but that was back in 65 and 43

Marshall Faulk apparently had a 204 in modern history

very cool lol Hasselbeck into Seahawks ring of honor.

Read this 3 times before I figured out it wasn’t Hasselhoff.

Anybody remember who was the former Seattle offensive coordinator who used to play QB (mostly back-up) for the Patriots in the '70s?

Lol Lattimore

Hey Geno

YOU CAN THROW IT AWAY BRO

jfc Geno

I’m behind but lol this sequence, sack he didn’t need to take, sack he didn’t need to take out of FG range, timeout before 3rd and 19, the most predictable draw into FG range ever

How are there still employed QBs that don’t realize you can’t go backward under pressure unless you’re Lamar?

didn’t mahomes run 20 yards backwards on a sack earlier this year, well someone did anyway

it’s just instinct

No wonder I couldn’t figure this out. His name was Matt Cavanaugh and he was never OC for the Seahawks. Getting old is fun.

1 Like

wait, Kevin White???

1 Like

CATCH THE FUCKING BALL YOU USELESS FUCKS

There are only a few things you absolutely can’t do back there and that’s one of them. Seems like QB 101 stuff they’d practice thousands of times. I’ve noticed a lot more QBs are doing it now though. Probably watching too much Lamar and Josh Allen. Mahomes lost a step and doesn’t realize it.

Kyler says Hi

Yeah him too. Now everyone thinks they’re that guy from watching film I guess.