2021 NFL Gameday Thread

I’ll say it. Flores might actually suck

(Not the one that used to coach the Raiders the one that currently coaches the team getting beaten by them)

I don’t understand Gruden using a timeout to contemplate a challenge, when just throwing the challenge would have cost a timeout anyway. Then again, I also didn’t understand going for it on 4th in your own territory in 1Q vs a Dolphins team whose only hope of scoring is by being handed gifts.

But also, refs should just call the TD in close spots so that it gets auto-reviewed. That was a TD.

If current results hold I’m like 8/8 in picks today including a 13.5/1 parlay but bet way less than I did week 1 or 2.

Had Bills ML
Ravens ML (obv lucky)
Cincinnati/under parlay
Broncos
Vikings
Raiders ML
Raiders -4
Ari ML
Cleveland/under

4 Likes

I’ve been saying that from day 1. Before day 1, actually.

1 Like

Puntaaahhhh?

Everything else in the world fucking sucks but TB/LA not kicking FGs is pretty great because of a large, only partially hedged arb.

Sweet humble brag betting Ravens money line :moneybag: :kiss:

Thank the wagering Gods the Jets are still the Jets

Seahawks gonna be looking at 1-5.

1 Like

I woke up early to watch EPL (won bets on that too) and fell asleep for when Detroit went ahead then woke up after and rewound DAZN.

Still won’t make as much as I did week 1 because I bet 15% as much

1 Like

pheew

Gronk back in the game
TD to GRonK 1 time

Sea going to get lucky to get a fumble overturned that would otherwise be gg

also Carson coming back in after holding his hamstring is huge for season EV.

1 Like

Fking raiders roughing the passer. why did I turn this game back on

Such as that dumb late hit on Brisket.

tyler lockett had so many seahawks on the field when he was down I assumed he was gonna get carted off, but nope

1 Like

:dolphin:

Sweet punt pete

He apparently wants to come back in, which is lol in a game that’s about to be completely out of hand.