2021 NFL Gameday Thread

i imagine when brady won without him

1 Like

Not properly reviewing that 3rd down sneak sent my tv into orbit. Going to have to watch second half on my phone.

1 Like

Patriots ran 17 total plays to 41 for Dallas in the first half and are up 14-10.

McCarthy used their last timeout of the half in precisely the only way he could which allowed NE to kneel down and run it out instead of being forced to punt. After having just blocked a Patriots punt in the preceding Pats possession.

2 Likes

That didnā€™t look good for Baker.

Baker gonna Paul Pierce this isnā€™t he?

How is Dallas not winning this game? Seems like they can move the ball at will.

Lots of penalties bunch of turnovers and a first half of no defense.

What in the fuck was that roughing the passer on the browns?

1 Like

Oh lawd, contact that doesnā€™t even knock the QB down is 15 yards and an auto first down?

That might have been the worst rtp penalty Iā€™ve ever seen. And thereā€™s been some bad ones.

Like, he didnā€™t even flop to draw the flag off light contact. He just jogged back a bit. Basketball refs might not even whistle that.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1449869067041624071?t=RUwajCiNjUHSFS53x__mVA&s=19

Shut yo face.

Haha Mac jones was 10-10 through almost three quarters then he threw his first incomplete. This game is so weird. New England has run 28 plays the whole game.

How could he possibly have known that Goff sucks ass?

Pats are weird now

Great decision, Fat Mike.

Fat Michael with some classic Fat Michaeling. Iā€™m sure Bill wouldā€™ve kicked that too these days.

WTF was that kick?

Nevermind, it was all part of the plan. Fat Mike GOAT.