2021 NFL Gameday Thread

I think if giants convert that fourth and 1 on their own 40 in first quarter they are would have ran away with the game.

Haha Jk

Patrick Mahomes throwing absurdly bad INTā€™s is why everyone in Chicago figured heā€™d have probably been a bust on the bears anyway

I actually thought heā€™d have horrible games from time to time in the league despite having him high coming out, because he got away with it nearly all the time his first few years in the league he never learned when he absolutely shouldnā€™t throw the ball like that clip.

Love ya Joe Mixon!!!

1 Like

This is much much worse, even factoring in the good luck heā€™s had in the past. Heā€™s slumping for the first time in his career.

Everything going horribly wrong for KC right now

4th & 1 at LAC 19

(5:58 - 3rd) (Shotgun) J.Herbert pass incomplete short left to J.Palmer [C.Board]

this is definitely a new NFL not a chance down a million points this would happen a few years ago

meanwhile a bunch of packers defensive starters are out including the secondary and Fields has done nothing on them sigh

anyone surprised to see all the criticism from that is a bigger moron than those criticizing it

1 Like

punting from the GB 40 down 10

NAGY

For once theyā€™re not making 100% of them either.

These are some baaaad footbaw games.

1 Like

The Bengals have a real TE again. Finally.

complete BS call that takes a bears TD off the board vs the packers

editā€“so points wise didnā€™t matter, but now thereā€™s a few min off the clock that shouldnā€™t have happened, weā€™ll see how that impacts the rest of this

Sam Darnold 7/21 80 3.8 0 1 3-12 25.9

and here carolina thinks they can win now

Heā€™s been on the roster for like 6 years.

3 catches for 15 yards and a touchdown against the Lions = real TE

what am I missing here

ah the old donā€™t cover Devante Adams on a critical play

never seen anything like that before against the packers

I know. Maybe I should sayā€¦the Bengals have a QB/offense that knows how to use him

LMAO that Heinicke play.

Cody Whitehair canā€™t block Kenny Clark