2021 NFL Gameday Thread

I do get it. Playere are dying from irreversible brain damage so the NFL cracked down on being happy.

1 Like

Herbert is incredible

1 Like

Boy was I just totally wrong about this kid my god

After all the hyped Oregon QBs that flamed out in the NFL, it’s kind of nice to see one pan out. Variance works both ways, I suppose.

1 Like

Haha hell yes!

How many have there been? Hell I can’t even name but three off the top of my head and I’m old. One legit sucked. One flamed out and will be a career backup and the other is Herbs and I think he may be the real deal.

Wow, a spit challenge that works? Super rare.

There were multiple good camera angles that were clear, but I figured they would just say it was close enough.

I still kinda feel like Mariota isn’t completely terrible but I guess people who know more than I feel otherwise :man_shrugging:

I guess it’s not that many. Smith, Harrington, Mariota, and Herbert. But 4 first round QBs in ~20yrs is hard to top. Does anyone else have more over the same time period?

1 Like

Unless I’m missing something USC is the only one with 4 in about the same time frame with Darnold, Sanchez, Leinert, and Palmer

Sounds right. Oklahoma has 3. Murray, Mayfield, Bradford.

Yep, funny. All were #1 overall but they don’t have another first rounder.

Florida State is also at 3 with Winston, Manuel, and Ponder

I was looking at Ole Miss and wondering where Snead was lol. Remembered he was projected top 10 and then came back the next year and went undrafted.

I truly think this coach is worth 3 points a game over Anthony Lynn just from in game

Yeah I am not happy about this development within our division.

Nope, do not like this new coach at all.

yeah, denver isn’t good but isn’t bad raiders have the offense to score on you just as much as the reverse, the chargers are better than last season

gl

Crap I totally spaced on Harrington hell he even played for Miami for like an hour

Did he say they had a weather delay in a stadium that has a roof on it?