2021 NFL Gameday Thread

I almost said earlier the lions would get back within a score and then still lose

and that’s gonna happen

Dallas game is 33-14

Buffalo 33-0

Come on assholes

WHY DID YOU CALL TIMEOUT BEFORE THIRD AND THIRTY TWO YOU FUCKING IDIOT JUST TAKE THE FIVE YARDS

Tenn is bad and should feel bad

Let me rephrase this because it’s sort of misleading the way I typed it. What about 1st and 10 from the 10 + X? In other words X can be greater than 1. Do we think 1st & Goal from the 10 has higher equity than all values of X? My gut is that it doesn’t feel like it’s a slam dunk to be the former but I don’t recall seeing any analysis on it.

refs missed a delay of game on the lions on fourth and 1

That’s completely different.

I’m sure there are numbers on this, but I haven’t looked. My gut tells me that 1st and 10 at the 15 is probably better than 1st and goal at the 10.

Horrible call refs. You can’t hit a guy shoulder to shoulder.

four lions possessions inside the 10 with 0 points

2 Likes

Hurts throws it out of bounds on 4th and 11
Not going to get it done

Also super glad we cut the starting cornerback for one game of andy dalton and also instead keeping the TE with 1 catch for 11 yards on the entire season

3688474051_95851a0ed5_o

A yard does seem slightly less valuable in the 10-15 yard range, but I don’t think that you would ever rather be further back.

1 Like

Trubisky with a TD run
THat’s just rubbing it in

Are the Falcons throwing this game?

The Saints are

So much stupid fail

Grunching

Jfc hurtz just threw it away out of bounds on 4th and 11 down 12 with 5 minutes to play. Throw the ball to any receiver. A sack or an interception is no real different than the turnover on downs. One of the stupidest plays in football. The trick play they ran in game 2, the receiver turned passer through it out of the end zone on 4th and goal. 20 feet high. Jfc I can’t stand stupid.

And lol my Lions I hear.

Squinting but looks like it peaks at about 12-13 yards with a local W shape?

Dafuq is going on in New Orleans?

WTF BAKER