2021 NFL Gameday Thread

Honestly I’m blown away by this Manning brother show. I turned it on after watching the first half of week one ESPN and haven’t watched a second of the other broadcast since.

1 Like

It would be better if they were in the same room and came to physical blows

2 Likes

I just do not understand how Eli dresses himself

They’re off til week 7? Why

Damn I jinxed it lol

1 Like

well chargers next week would be a little awkward uh so about that time we told the chargers to **** off…

really though, I’m sure one of them has other shit to do, this isn’t the only thing peyton’s doing at the very least.

1 Like

Well I mean they have a show on a major cable teevee network that seems pretty important :man_shrugging: I personally wouldn’t do anything if I had their cash though

I did happen to tune in where Eli gave the double bird to the camera trusting they would blur it out…he had to apologize next segment…

Oh man, the Harvard/Brown bad beat from tonight is glorious. Totally worth digging up.

https://twitter.com/benbbaldwin/status/1442667852272738307

I was waiting for YOU SURE YOU DON"T WANT A TIMEOUT MIKE?

1 Like

Bears -3 vs Lions.

I assume the mannings will boycott the bears steelers game cause those offenses will drive peyton insane

Please don’t embarrass yourselves Bengals.
Losing to the Jags would be an embarrassment

“the most memorable play from last week”

nope sorry that was a field goal

2 Likes

nobody open in 10 minutes against the bengals

Seen this act before

1 Like

Bunglahhhhs are all fucked up

this is hilarious

Jaguars->Bengals->Steelers->Bills

1 Like

How bad are the Steelers?

I just like how last week the bengals beat the steelers to go 2-1 and give their fanbase the slightest shred of hope and completely kill it in less than a week.