2021 NFL Gameday Thread

Gruden doesn’t think so

1 Like

Yeah 31-31 for some reason.

Yup the secondary is really good

Sooo much had to happen for this cover to miss by half a point, jfc it’s one of those losing bets I wish I could repeat a thousand times.

Knowing this game, still plenty of time for a Raiders three and out, field goal miss and then 5 consecutive PIs to get the Dolphins in field goal range.

Holding call and long FG

I don’t get this, is LV trying to cover? Why not take two kicks from extra-point distance?

Doink please

If they muff the snap, they want the game to end in a tie rather than having a second chance at a kick.

burn clock so if they miss its a tie?

Dolphins should’ve let them score on one of those last couple of runs.

1 Like

Maybe, but miss two tries from that distance?

Yeah, leaving ~8 secs probably optimal

although it doesnt really matter since phins will just accept a tie with under 40secs anyways

And had they missed just now, I’m not sure they’d have had time for another kick.

Stayin Alive in the local radio survivor pool

Had Arizona last week win when MN kicker missed.

This week the Raiders.

Question- could a team get a tall receiver w hops to try and block a fg just in front of the crossbar? Some guys can clearly dunk so it must be 10-11 feet? Those super long FGs that just sneak over….?

1 Like

No, that’s not allowed.

1 Like

Or maybe just maybe the Dolphins should STOP FUCKING SUCKING AND OH I DONT KNOW PLAY FOUR QUARTERS OF FOOTBALL FOR ONCE SINCE THE GOD DAMN AUGTS JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK OF A MULTIPLE BILLION DOLLARS ORGANIZATION!!!QUESTIONMARKS

4 Likes

I dislike both these teams, lets go sacks and non-fgs.

Didnt some preseason sim have them at like 0-14?

One out of 20k sims that ESPN picked to talk about because it was “interesting” had them start 0-8