2021 NFL Gameday Thread

Steve Spagnolo is the Chiefs DC, best known for that rams head coaching stint of being the worst record ever for that stretch in NFL history. Then DC’d the saints who went 7-9 that year and 13-3 year before 11-5 after. Then secondary coach of the ravens for 2 seasons, then got a DC gig again on the giants for 3 seasons, he was great there (this is sarcasm). then KC’s defensive coordinator the last 3 seasons

I realize wade phillips hasn’t been in the NFL a few seasons but uh, call him?

Seems… correct?

I think that’s the correct ruling?

Yeah that’s the rule, it’s a ground rule double

weird f’ing play

I’m not claiming the ruling was incorrect.

Jesus this KC defense

Hai again!

1 Like

KC @ Was next week what’s the O/U 100?

how the hell do we need a giant NFL campaign to get doctors to check for cancer

Clearly a catch

def in

Ridiculous amount of flags

Running around for 5-6 seconds to get OOB with less than 20 seconds left and two timeouts.

for which team?

Oh good, a weather delay

I wouldn’t be super shocked if Staley told his kicker to miss the XP at 42-41. Hes that good.

Negative.

It was idiotic for Ekeler to do anything approaching a run on their last TD. It should have been 3 kneel downs and a kick. Giving the Browns the chance to do what they did, lit a ton of EV on fire. No really smart coach does that.

he stopped at like the 4 was pretty funny seeing hte browns grab him and shove him in

but you’re right

The NFL should add a rule that the defending team can choose to concede a touchdown at any time.

1 Like

Fool in the Rain.