2021 College Football Gameday Thread

someone tag shelly meyer on twitter please.

lol, checked the line, and Beavs are FAVOIRED against UW? Not a lot of years that happens, even when they get the matchup at home.

doubt she cares these rumors ain’t new

he quit his Florida job over those rumors, she cares.

I’m going to have to find this online. I should’ve looked into going to it. I’m all prepared:

Used to watch him at Gill so much as a kid, saw him go for 58 against USC and also him and Bo Kimble going head to head in defense optional magnificence

2 Likes

lolol Jimbo

Heh. An important aspect of my job that I wouldn’t have guessed going into it is working with Cannabis geneticists. I don’t think this strain has seen extensive study, but perhaps some day soon.

Definitely feeling this today

It’s the same everyday everyday it’s the same
But that night we hit the hoop game
Who was playin, Seattle versus Golden State
Hollered at the home boy Gary Payton
After the game, we went to his house
NBA Jams, turned us out

Counting on Corvallis to save my Oregonian vibe today

1 Like

MOAR CATS

1 Like

Florida played Bama to a tie almost

Kentucky? Or who? Didn’t remember we had more UK fans than just chuckles here.

1 Like

is that hope out of chuckles I see?

1 Like

They are pozzing Florida. Also haven’t beaten Florida in Lexington since 1987 this dude said haha.

1 Like

they’ve only beaten Florida once since then a few years ago, so many close calls and fails

1 Like

Feels like another fail incoming. Chuckles’s liquor cabinet has to be slim pickings these days.

1 Like

Lol isn’t that a 10 second runoff?

first and goal from the 9 with 2:29 left

9 plays and they got to the 8? yard line and failed

1 Like

Oh it was 1986. Chuckles gonna need the PVW for this one.

1 Like

Imagine you’re Jimbo Fisher. Confirmed second dumbest CFB coach oat. You’re at home with one of the biggest home field advantages in all of sports. In walks an actual drooling lunatic head coach with his team. What do you do?

I know this one!

Get paid 95m guaranteed

1 Like