2021 College Football Gameday Thread

Michigan QB clearly forgot to put in his contact lenses this morning, still winning by 10. Wisconsin has -2 yards so far lol.

Georgia -16.5

I don’t even believe UGA qb is hurt. They correctly realized the matchup advantage with Stetson and also avoided a qb controversy.

1 Like

So I guess YoutubeTV and NBC ironed out their topline number? No way I’m signing up for the 'cock to watch ND.

Michigan defense is good but this team is going nowhere against actual good teams with this passing game. Luckily they may not play any.

Yeah we just have no dudes at receiver. And for some reason our scheme seems to revolve around throwing sideline fades to 5’9 dudes

Cornelius Johnson slander right here

1 Like

ND offense is an embarrassment

HATE shotgun on 4th and an inch

1 Like

10-0 Stanford?

Oh geez, RIP Tremayne’s leg.

Had my meme ready to go once again for Stanford, but I guess the wildcat does end up working once in a while.

Lane Kiffin was right, get your popcorn ready and go watch a movie instead by the 2nd quarter

1 Like

https://twitter.com/harringtoncir_/status/1444394649041375241

JACKED UP by a nickleback? Or is that an LB on slot coverage duty?

Oregon guy almost certainly down before fumbling, but that’s impossible to overturn thanks to a well placed umpire who blocks the best view.

Edit: aw, c’mon, they did not show a single angle that was remotely conclusive.

Riverman > Oregon.

Ducks are a Pac 12 team but we got an SEC dick.

LOL anyone who thought Stanford had a chance.

1 Like

Seems like Stanford got drunk at halftime.

Oh geez. Hopefully McKee is ok. lol @ the ref who said there was nothing to the head. That’s targeting.