2021 College Football Gameday Thread

His name is William Christopher. It’s truly unfortunate that somehow Dabo came out of that and it stuck.

1 Like

I would not be feeling good about my bet if I were on DJ UGAlelei to win the Heisman. Somehow he opened as joint 2nd fave.

Early week 1 take: Alabama just going to roll to another title huh?

I mean probably but a lot can change. Georgia or Clemson can find an offense if they aren’t playing elite defenses, Ohio St is probably still really good… Yeah that’s probably the only hopes.

Sadly, we’re drawing pretty live to ND not playing anyone decent and getting through unscathed to give Bama a semifinal bye.

Strong chance Cincinnati v Notre Dame is for a playoff spot…

1 Like

Dabo confirmed MAD

Syracuse somehow has turned into the school with the best DBs in the country

Georgia gonna Georgia

three may be a bit high

Haha yeah I think I’ve told this story on the other site but I had a class with him at UA and yes confirmed asswhole ime

Illolni

Bielolma

doesn’t matter they’re not nebraska

Georgia Tech stopping that gimmick running stuff all to lose at home to Northern Illinois, who did not win a game last year would be hilarious

(lol 60 yd fg attempt) NORTHERN ILLINOIS IS BACK

1 Like

LOLSU

Orgeron is such a god damned fraud

1 Like

Gotta say at first I was like “lol Mayo bowl what a fucking jopke” but then I was like

1 Like

Sure it was free to watch this Georgia-Clemson game, but I still want my money back

2 Likes

Bye dabo

GRIZZLIES

In b4 GA / Alabama SEC title game is meaningless and they both make the playoffs