2021 College Football Gameday Thread

Yeah, but I didn’t want one of the worst games of the season to be right out of the gate.

Thought Rodgers was fine until the red zone pick. While he was obviously in the process of being sacked, it was a poor decision and he clearly should’ve taken the sack or thrown it away. The second INT was just a desperation heave. Unfortunately, rather than the equivalent of a punt, it was returned for like 50 yards. I stopped watching a little bit before they put Love in, so I don’t know if Rodgers did some stupid shit that I missed.

Looked like the biggest problem for GB on offense was the o-line. Missing Bakhtiari and starting two rookies definitely had an impact. Couldn’t run the ball at all and Rodgers didn’t have time to throw. When he did, it looked like old McCarthy days where nobody could get open. It’s like all the great offensive play calling from last year disappeared.

And obviously the defense was just abysmal, but that’s pretty much par for the course with the Packers. That’s what I’m worried about. As long as the o-line improves a little, the offense should be fine (and Bakh will be back). Just one of those games. But aside from Alexander and maybe Savage, I don’t see much on defense to get excited about. The d-linemen have the ability to do well, but not consistently dominate as a group. And the linebackers haven’t been good in ages.

Good news for Packers fans: You’re still tied for first in the division!

1 Like

The Browns haven’t won a season opener since 2004?

Yeah, that got mentioned on the broadcast, but maybe it was Scott Hanson instead of the main broadcast feed.

I’d pay cash to see video of Packer Backers melting down at a super spreader event from yesterday.

There was a guy at the cardroom in full Packers gear talking shit about the Seahawks Saturday night who will be receiving needles next time I see him.

Fuck the anthem. What a terrible racist piece of jingotune. My first executive order would be to ban and replace with Everyone Has AIDS.

I am freshly and authentically tilted every time I see one of those massive American flags unfurled, and in a blind fucking rage when the fighter jets fly over.

If you thought it couldn’t get any worse they roll out Steve Aoki turning knobs that don’t do anything.

These are the only needles he’ll be getting close to any time soon.

1 Like

A lot of forehead on display in that Peyton/Eli broadcast.

2 Likes

Lol Raiders. JFC

This game might be over in 10 minutes.

Ha ha even Eli is making fun of the size of Peyton’s forehead.

Derek Carr is a natural born loser.

how the hell did anyone on both teams miss waller that wide open

1 Like

Lmao last night it was Stafford’s wife and now Richie Incognito sighting. Basically a who’s who of total shitbags.

Not just that but the fact Waller has 7 targets and was open on none of them.

dunno why you wouldn’t just eject queen for that