2021 College Football Gameday Thread

Is it frowned upon to make alts to add extra hearts?

Man I forgot how entertaining college football is and how awful college football coverage and personalities. What the fuck is this “acho mind” segment I just watched? Why is this a thing?

Not enough lols for Ohio State and FSU. You just hate to see it.

If Vandy beats CSU, that’s an LOL CSU right?

Can’t say I was terribly optimistic about Stanford ever being up in this game, let alone up 2 scores at the half.

1 Like

That final FSU play is one of the worst combinations of defensive strategy and player effort I have ever seen. Just completely inexcusable incompetence from top to bottom.

1 Like

My first comparison was to the Raiders hail mary versus the Jets last year. Jets might have had an excuse to tank, but that Florida State play is even worse.

2 Likes

Uh, it’s happening?

1 Like

No one cares, nerd.

(I’m on board)

lol puntaments. They gonna say the second guy was blocked into the punter? Or what even are they reviewing?

Edit: lol @ that review. Don’t think I’ve ever seen a flag on the second guy running into the kicker after a block, though. Glad it was just 5 yards.

Pac-12 after dark w/ Stanford = Wookie Blog. Everyone else is just reading it.

1 Like

Oh man, that corner is going to be seeing that play over and over and over on video review. That was some serious disrespect.

Oh, inject that SC coach grimace STRAIGHT into my veins. Fuck SC! It’s happening!

1 Like

I am here for the pursed lips and shaking head of that SC coach.

Still not sure on this, it’s 21-21 w/ 3 min left.

lolsc. Just getting clowned at this point. Enjoy the embarrassment, suckas. At least they’ll have an empty stadium to console them on the way to the locker room.

Time for a pour of the good stuff.

2 Likes

Man, I was thinking something like 42-20 the other way, and I wasn’t going to be too disappointed by that. Better luck next year, sc.

imageo imageorry.

2 Likes

PAC-12 continues to be incredibly average. By my count now 11-11 in non-conference games, assuming OSU hangs on. Best conference record belongs to… BYU, 2-0.

https://twitter.com/gkirbo_hbk/status/1436923520248856579?s=21

1 Like

I was thinking Gronk’s failed attempt at tackling during the Dolphins win a few years ago. At least he was sorta in position to make the play. This play was way worse too.

1 Like