2021 College Football Gameday Thread

He’s not an accurate passer and is especially bad under pressure. He makes nice throws from time to time but too many wayward ones also.

Wow does not feel like the QBs have combined for 333 yards in that half.

LOL now he takes a TO.

Saban just atrocious in game.

fyp

He is going to get exposed with good coverage and bad receivers in the NFL but I don’t think he’s “bad” that’s a weird take

I wasted my one college football game watch a year on this!?!?!

Yeah… but he looked pretty scared in the beginning of the game. He was twitching. Maybe settle down 2nd half.

you got to do cfb better. best game is usually some 10pm kickoff in the WAC

music videos are still a thing?

I guess I’ll be the one to point out Georgia’s defense is really freaking good

The big games from this year? Most of the games they play tell you nothing about the quality of QB play because it’s a varsity team playing against JV squads. The pressure situations haven’t been great for him and he’s generally pretty erratic with the ball for someone that has a lot of easy throws to make.

He’s bad in the sense that he’s a Heisman trophy winner that is generally thought to be a top QB prospect for the NFL draft. I mean is Tua bad? Because I don’t think Young is even as good as him aorn.

I liked the shark thing better

Is this halftime longer than the Super Bowl?

He had 421 yards and 3 TDs against Georgia the first game

30 min halftime 24 mins commercials THERES JUST NOT ENOUGH MONEY

1 Like

I keep thinking it’s 2nd down and 22 yards to go every play.

well I got Georgia -3, +1.5 and even, so here goes nothing I guess.

wtf Bennet throw it deep to the 1v1 matchup against the safety

I feel like 3rd and 8 from the 40 you should just chuck it deep if flushed rather than out of bounds. Even if picked, likely would be similar to punt. Odds of big INT return should be low.