2021 College Football Gameday Thread

Lolsparty is lolspartying

1 Like

Yup. Dominated the first 25 minutes for a 3 PT lead. -14 since.

Pitt is on their 3rd string QB now too, just incredible fail

btw that Tenn Purdue replay, a tennessee player is trying to pull him into the end zone which is illegal. (you can push but you can’t pull) so correct ref decision is no touchdown

progress looks stopped to me until he got pulled anyway

Sweet play calling Pitt.

Well that was fun for Pitt +3

1 Like

Looked like two drunk fans were about to throw down.

I’ve got a bad feeling about this.

Backdoor cover…

vols having a normal one

Man, didn’t take long to go from mustard to anthrax

Wisconsin -7.5 lol just fk everything

I’m so in for no punting, but why not just get rid of it entirely? They’re not even fun anymore at the rate you see returns, and they should probably be eliminated for safety reasons as it is.

If necessary, you could give teams three opportunities to enable a 5th down per game. This would allow us to continue to lol at poor coaching decisions. It would also make it more dangerous for teams to try and run out the clock since they can’t punt and the other team may have 5th downs left-- they shouldn’t, probably, but they will.

Could also make it so that the closest the offensive team can start to the end zone is the 25 or something so they don’t get to take over on the goalline. Even with this, taking a safety is going to become a common strategic play.

Biggest problem with this is the better team would win too often. Would be awesome to watch, though.

Too easy

1 Like

Bama not having to throw a pass until the 8 yard line is baaaaaad news for Cincinnati. They might just be so athletically overmatched that they just get blown off the ball and there’s no counter strategy to that

Yea agreed, gonna be bad if they can’t stop the run, their defense looks undersized

Last year Cincinnati was a lot better imo. They deserve to be here I guess, but I don’t think they’re actually #4 in a power rank

Cinci needs to take the top off, Bama is keying on short quick passes