2021 College Football Gameday Thread

Two hand push ALWAYS wins.

1 Like

Their prima donna QB transfer from Baylor took his ball and went home after sucking ass in two early losses.

Ducks are a disgrace

Whats up Chads. I roll in here now and then to complain. I’ve thought the Ducks seemed mildly fraudulent all year so choking at the end doesn’t seem too surprising, but losing like this in this game is embarrassing.

1 Like

I feel bad for you OU fans having to watch while the entire conversation is about how bad you’re getting beat over two games. Only a little though.

I’ve been saying Cristobal ain’t it for years while hearing from the recruiting creeps that he’s building a monster program.

1 Like

Huge win for the Utes. Why do I feel like there’s a good chance Oregon ends the season ranked ahead of Utah?

seems like your expectations might be a little too high given he’s won a conference championship the past two years and got to the final in this one.

Going to revise my take on Lincoln Riley.

I’m still skeptical he’ll make USC a team that more than rarely is in the top ten after week two of pac 12 play, but given that recruiting is all Cristobal brings to the table he may well cause the Ducks to fall off significantly.

They won the conference championship last year going 3-2 with losses to Cal and OSU.

In 2019 he had a fourth year starter pro-bowl QB.

It goes without saying three pac 12 title game appearances in four years with two victories is better than one could expect at Oregon.

Utah vs Ohio State, Oregon vs some shittier team are gonna be the bowl games I guess so yeah probably

1 Like

Brian Kelly’s daughter

6 Likes

Things looking #notgreat for OKST here.

Anyone?

How did Baylor’s president, football coach and AD all cover up a rape scandal and the program faced zero punishment?

As a wise man once told me, “Son, I’ve been watching the Pokes for far too long. They always break your heart”.

1 Like

Good news is this is only the second game I’ve watched since my self-imposed exile. I apologize to the Peruvians on US East (dota) I’m about to smurf on to cope.

Don’t forget the basketball player murdering another basketball player.

1 Like

I mean, lol at watching this corrupt sport with unpaid labor and being invested in it.

Fucking Baptists are the nut low. Grew up in it.

Practice?
Political connections?

1 Like