2021 College Football Gameday Thread

Georgia isn’t that good. I’ll be pretty surprised if they hoist without a loss.

Some reffin going on in Knoxville

Yeah. I’ve had a few beers and don’t know much about college football lol. It’s actually kinda nice that there’s no crazy dominant team(s) for once. How’s that for a 180?

B1G still sucks though and I look forward to all of the remaining B1G teams in the top 10 going down.

You’re probably gonna be really disappointed when anOSU steamrolls everyone and is back in the playoffs. They started out, uh, shaky on both sides of the ball but that frosh QB looked a lot better after getting a week off for an “injury.”

Yeah Peyton and Eli not calling this Tennessee Old Piss game is just pure marketing fail and summarizes everything wrong with ESPN

3 Likes

I don’t know why missippi state keeps kicking field golds :man_shrugging:

Cowbells should be illegal

1 Like

Lol allowing pushing at goal line

UCLA stopped at 2 yard line, TD

They are (at all other stadiums)

OU is up comfortably, but they’re about to turn it over after a review when the DB reached for the pylon on an attempted fumble 6.

40 point game. Leach likes to hog tv time. Going to miss all first quarter of ASU at this rate.

This may be intentional and a meme an old like me isn’t familiar with, but I love it

These Chic fil a ads are tilting. Employees are family because they gift each other cars they win in raffles because they don’t get paid enough to afford transportation in the winter.

3 Likes

I hope we have at least one possession without a penalty this game.

GARBAGE TIME in Knoxville.

1 Like

Stay classy Tennessee

Literally exactly what I was about to say

Time to find some non frat boys to arrest

Article 3

https://mobile.twitter.com/KySportsRadio/status/1449583808341237765

2 Likes