2021 College Football Gameday Thread

I am highly invested in a certain game…

5 Likes

Home dawgs thoooooo

Same. Just a different one.

I think Riverman just doomed Georgia to lose to Kentucky in a thriller.

1 Like

lol ducks?

That was some serious blue balls

Oregon stopping Cal on 8 plays from inside the 7 to hit the 2nd half under was an all-time great gambling experience.

So the Washington State coach is about to be fired for refusing the vaccine. Lolololol

1 Like

Well they suck too but yeah

I was really hoping Fox’s college football in studio coverage would improve with Urban in Jax. Nope, still awful

Indiana just executed the single worst punt coverage I’ve ever seen, not exaggerating. Guy downed it at the 3 yard line then for no reason kept running into the end zone, then tried to throw it back and hit his teammate then the pylon lllololllll

Indiana / Michigan State is like watching a game at .8x speed.

1 Like

Before today, the number of conference games played by each team in the ACC Coastal division:

1, 1, 4, 4, 5, 1, 2

Sweet scheduling.

1 Like

EAD Sark you shoulda stayed in Saban’s booth. You could have taken over at Bama instead you will follow Tom What’shisface back into oblivion

LOL SPARTY

Up 5 4:00 left at Indiana 30, throw pick

I’d like to put $20-$100 on Miss. St. moneyline at +500 if anyone’s interested.

well kentucky lasted a quarter at least

can iowa keep getting away with sucking?

probably yes

nobody watched it but that buffalo ohio game is gonna be tough to top today, 99 yard rushing TD by a quarterback (new and unbeatable record), Ohio was up 21-0 in the first quarter and 26-10 entering the fourth and lose on a last second FG.

Iowa: ruh roh?