2020 Senate + House Races

GA senate on PI has flipped

both of them to 52

IT’S HAPPENING???

not sure I buy warnock a better shot in a runoff alone either, well if it’s loeffler we just rain 3’s and dunk on her in ads for a month, mcgrath got plenty of leftover money can we just use that?

For some reason Learjet Lindsey Graham agreed to another debate tonight.

UP’s South Carolina political correspondent (me) will be providing live coverage.

11 Likes

i don’t think any Dem for GA senate will have money issues, there will still be tons of people looking to donate even after trump loses and these will be the biggest races in their time period.

1 Like

Great sign that he agreed to it, he must think he’s not a lock. I expect Graham to pound the ACB confirmation and Harrison to hammer covid and healthcare. Go Jaime go!

it’s South Carolina and **** the issues we don’t win those there I’m going with

so why did lou dobbs on fox news, the most conservative person on fox news by the way, say I don’t know why anyone would vote for Lindsay Graham?

1 Like

When is all this going to be decided? D senate control (VP tiebreaker) -165 looks tempting, but I don’t want to tie up money forever.

That could be into January due to the Georgia runoffs.

1 Like

Linzee’s got the creepiest smile ever. Opening statements:

Harrison: I grew up in a mobile home and went to Yale. Only happens in America, what a country. During that time Lindsey Graham got elected and he was fine for a while but now he’s a scumbag. Gotta get him out.

Graham: We will get through 2020. South Carolina is a great place and we will keep it that way. Even if you hate me, control of the Senate is on the line so you have to vote for me anyway. Can’t let Nancy Pelosi run everything. JUDGES JUDGES JUDGES. ACB bitches!

3 Likes

Mod: COVID is raging, GOP is all-in on virus denial, wtf bro?

Graham: Cure can’t be worse than the disease, no more lockdowns. Vaccine is coming folks. (Totally non-responsive rant about court packing). The libs want open borders and free health care for illegal immigrants.

Harrison: Virus is bad. We needed real leadership. What we got from Senator Graham was nothing, just like that last non-responsive answer. People who are dying DGAF about Washington DC, they care about their families. We need real leadership.

3 Likes

Mod: economy sucks, no stimulus, whats the plan?

Harrison: This matters, Graham said “over my dead body” to new stimulus. SC unemployment is way too low so we need federal benefits. Lindsey doesn’t give a shit. Also, Lindsey blew it on PPP, we are 50th in the nation on PPP per capita, if you’re going to be Trumps slappy at least bring benefits to people.

Graham: You don’t understand business. You want to pay people more to not work than to work. I wrote PPP, we need more money for business owners. We do not need more money for poor people, because fuck them. Pelosi, California, blah blah blah.

2 Likes

Harrison: shut the hell up about Nancy Pelosi, nobody cares. You’ve delivered jack shit for the people of this state. 7 months since the last relief bill, the Senate hasn’t done anything. Enough excuses bro.

Mod: terrible, unintelligible judicial question

Graham: Tell Pelosi to take out the free money for illegal immigrants (lol). I’m not the problem on judges, voted for some D nominees. I hugged Feinstein. (He is calling Gorsuch GOR-SUCK lololol). Kavanaugh had his life destroyed (uh, hes on the Supreme Court), disgraceful.

3 Likes

Harrison: Was Merrick Garland qualified? You voted for him once. Why not again? No hearing. You keep rubber stamping 30 year old hacks the ABA says are unqualified. So you put those assholes through but wouldn’t consider Merrick Garland? Where are the standards? You don’t have any.

3 Likes

Lou Dobbs isn’t on Fox News.

Mod: how about court packing?

Harrison: Stop talking about liberal judges and conservative judges. Aren’t judges supposed to just be judges? This is why people hate politicians. No court packing and no ending the filibuster (hope he doesn’t mean this!).

Graham: Harrison said to filibuster GOR-SUCK. Cheered on the destruction of “good man” Brett Kavanaugh. I’m going to win because I stood up for him.

where can i watch this?

that’s a pretty meh answer by Harrison

Harrison has an impossible job here. His only way to win is to peel off white Republicans who hate Lindsey.

If you had a drinking game where you had to drink every time a Democrat lied during a debate you wouldn’t be sober… you just wouldn’t be dying of alcohol poisoning 60 seconds in like with the GOP candidate.

3 Likes

I don’t know, let’s explore that from @Riverman’s opening statements.

Harrison: I grew up in a mobile home and went to Yale. Only happens in America :tumbler_glass:, what a country :tumbler_glass: . During that time Lindsey Graham got elected and he was fine for a while :tumbler_glass: but now he’s a scumbag. Gotta get him out.

Graham: We will get through 2020. South Carolina is a great place :tumbler_glass: and we will keep it that way :tumbler_glass:. Even if :tumbler_glass: you hate me, control of the Senate is on the line so you have to vote for me anyway :tumbler_glass:. Can’t let Nancy Pelosi run everything :tumbler_glass:. JUDGES JUDGES JUDGES. ACB bitches!

:coffin: