2020 Senate + House Races

How many of them had already voted?

It’s been a terrifying deep dive into the Republican psyche.

I think I’ve been told to fuck off about 347 times today

1 Like

to be fair i told every republican texter to fuck off.

3 Likes

hmm, about 30%, which is what’s tracking with the ballot numbers in the district so far.

all is not lost, of the people who responded, ~20% of them voted or are voting for Ammar…which is definitely higher than the Republican crosstab we saw in our most recent internal poll.

No, I cannot tell you what it was other than it was tied…

Did you see my post with the results of the CA “already voted” email pole I took? Don’t think it intentionally skewed dem, but it was like Biden +72. Still, the area you’re prospecting is pretty red.

This shit, like goofy said, is really only popular with the incel crowd who have no friends and make teenage girls recoil. Those are the only people who are far right and under 25.

Great parenting, incel raisers. Like maybe notice your kid spends 6 hours a day playing video games and is becoming a complete piece of shit.

1 Like

Reading it this morning it went over mine, too. Some kind of joke based on The Vow (hbo series) but it didn’t make much sense lol

There is a pretty serious crisis going on in this country with privileged young white males. I’m not even sure how to address it, but it needs to be on our radar. Conservative parents have been working overtime to brainwash their kids at younger and younger ages and it’s likely going to keep getting uglier.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/1318894023390777345?s=19

2 Likes

I mean I probably played video games that much when I was a kid. This is some Tipper Gore esque shit right here.

Real problem is the 4chan stuff.

3 Likes

Their kids are becoming who they want them to be.

It’s also really important to note that 13-14 year old boys sense of humor is heavily heavily skewed towards stuff that transgresses on their parents values. At that age I was all in on literally any joke at the expense of religion, no matter how poor the taste. I was also pretty racist at that age, although as an elder millennial I can say with some authority that we were all pretty racist and homophobic back then.

Pubescent boys want to be ‘bad’. This isn’t new that I’m aware of. In other news there are few things as outright gross as an 8th grade boy who will not shut the fuck up about sex. I know it’s perfectly normal, but sex and boundary pushing are a bad combination lol.

I will say that if I was in that discord chat I’d probably end up saying something along the lines of: “You guys know what will really annoy your parents? Being a communist. Give it a try!”

4 Likes

I think that’s mostly it. I mean my kids play a lot of x-box or whatever and I don’t monitor thier discords/chats or whatever, and I am pretty sure they’re not turning into deplorables (because I actually talk to my kids).

2 Likes

I would have to guess these kids grow out of it by college time. I mean reddit is 95% libs, /r/politics is 100% left and progressive and gets 5000+ posts on bigger news/events.

My 11-year-old chats with his friends while playing games online. He has a friend who is a Trumper, but my boy understands that it is almost certainly because his parents are Trumpers. My son lamented yesterday that his friend said, “All lives matter.”

dlk9s jr said, “Well yeah, of course all lives matter, but that’s not the point.”

:fist:

14 Likes

This ad literally has scary music and a woman saying “think of the children” in a chilling tone. Devin fucking Nunes. California Grocers Association?

Let’s check the progressive voter guide:

https://twitter.com/nate_cohn/status/1318930246075375616?s=21

Holy crap

1 Like

from NYT

if true, MI is safe but man all the people in MI keep saying it’s not so shrugs.

1 Like