2020 Presidential Election BOLD Electoral Map Predictions

Continuing on the great 2+2 tradition, this thread is for your BOLD electoral map predictions for 2020. This is not for pussyfooting around. I’ll start:

The coronavirus continues on its trajectory and WAAF by November to the extend that lots of states have re-shut, schools are closed, and people are pissed at the republicans and Trump who do nothing but continue to downplay the virus and try to blame others. The result is this map:

6 Likes

Not touching this thread.

19 Likes

Muy caliente!

Dems get about ~350

2 Likes

FYP.

11 Likes

The only fitting result in hellworld

1 Like

I think NE will get at least 1 blue elector (they do the district thing too). God, could you imagine this coming down to one district in fucking Nebraska?

jman vs. goofy

Which of those maps is more likely (has to be an exact match)?

take out ND, UT, and AR, and the answer is still goofy

I mean, Goofy’s map is legit, Wisconsin could very well be the tipping point state, and everything else could swing the way he has it. That said, this is the thread for BOLD electoral map predictions, not likely ones.

1 Like

Valid.

1 Like

Lol. Biden wins Idaho while losing Virginia? Bold!

2 Likes

I was surprised as well.

5 Likes

A more reasonable version of Jman’s + losing Wisconsin for the lols.

2 Likes

not BOLD

since no one’s taking this seriously (not that I mind) here’s a most likely result imo

note that in this scenario even a trump flip in FL and PA doesn’t win it for him, he has to win one more of WI MI AZ. Who’s seeing that happening? Not me.

16 Likes

WTF is with Florida? Underwater? Bugs Bunny finally finished sawing?

PA and WI but not MI?

if Trump fails to rig the election then he’ll claim the election was rigged, so what I really want to know is what numbers and/or game conditions and/or gibbet technologies need to happen in order for the silly Lindseys of the world to tuck tail

1 Like