2020 NFL Playoffs GAMEDAY thread

Rams doing a good job of keeping their defense on the field and keeping Goff from beating them

1 Like

HAHAHHAHA RAMSEY GET FUCKED IDIOT BEST CB EVER SMD LOSER

Do you mean Chiefs win by > 10 is more likely on under totals or the opposite?

Looked like Adams had a slight head start running upfield before the snap.

These strange times have forced everyone to adjust, including implementing Arena Football rules.

Jalen Ramsey is the guy in your pickup game who keeps bricking 3 pointers and yells at you for not being open.

4 Likes

Opposite because less scoring.

Big favorites are usually correlated with overs and vice versa. General rule of thumb is you can’t parlay when the spread is more than 30% of the total, though some local bookies are idiots and don’t understand this.

Going out of bounds and not instantly returning is a 15 yard penalty? What?

Since forever. I see it get called at least a few times every year. Just saw the replay - that one usually doesn’t get called imo. They usually call it when the guy runs free out of bounds for like 20 yards.

Tilts me when I can see these things real-speed live, and refs and announcers are blind too it.

Edit: on replay it’s a lot closer than I thought.

Yeah, I only noticed it on replay when you mentioned it. I don’t think it affected the success of the play.

brady though

For an extreme example, if the line was Bama -35 and the o/u was 35, it would be impossible for the favorite to cover without also hitting the over.

If Ramsey played for the Rams he’d be called Ramsey

1 Like

Is that not Aaron Donald in the Baker Mayfield book club commercial? I always thought it was him doing a sneaky cameo.

Packers suck in the 2nd half. Will be a 1 score game at some point in the 4th.

LAMAR WHO

Figured this would be a blowout. Time to get some stuff done.