2020 Election Thread 3: Bernie Memes

so trump got millions from ukraine, figures

3 Likes

Thatā€™s like 30% of the country right now so be isnā€™t like especially crazy hes just a normal trumper at this point

1 Like

I donā€™t know how some bad shit isnā€™t gonna happen when 30% of the country finally sees trump lose

This is what Iā€™m worried about. These people are being pumped full of shit nonstop by Newsmax, OANN, FoxNews, Facebook, and the President himself. They absolutely will not being able to reconcile with the fact that Biden actually won. Weā€™re witnessing some weird mass delusion/brainwashing that could get really ugly over the next month.

I do think we overestimate here how many people actually believe this. I think itā€™s just a very vocal and insane minority. Likely something more like 5-10% tops.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/1344749990703411205?s=19

What is the history of objections by House or Senate members at this point?

Has it ever happened before (even in 2000)? I saw a Hawley clip where he claimed it happened (by Dems) in 2016 and 2004(?). I havenā€™t checked it yet, but my default assumption until I do is that he is full of shit.

If I needed an excuse to call these guys traitors, I guess I could refer to their failure to uphold their oath of office. I donā€™t need one. Fuck these traitorous assholes.

3 Likes

In 2004, they got an official objection, Barbara Boxer was the only senator. In 2016 a few house members tried, but couldnā€™t get a senator to sign on. Similarly in 2000, house members tried but couldnā€™t get a senator to join them.

OK, well I guess he wasnā€™t full of shit this time.

I assume these objections were easily dispensed with and there is no reason to believe this time will be different.

Every one of them should be executed. Not even joking. These clowns do this because they arenā€™t held accountable.

3 Likes

For the 2004 objection Boxer specifically said she didnā€™t want to overturn the results and only wanted to have a discussion about voter suppression in Ohio.

2 Likes

Hawley conveniently left that fact out in is retelling of the events. Iā€™m sure thatā€™s a shocker to everyone.

1 Like

I think it tracks to where you live. Just outside my bunker aka ā€œWAAF Mountain Retreatā€, its rampant, like everywhere. Regardless, shitā€™s gonna be lit next week. Avoid DC IMO.

https://ncarteron.medium.com/trumps-ultimate-chance-to-overturn-the-election-793a26779d41

While none of it is true , the Trump legal team claims that there are indeed competing slates of electors. If one of these documents, however fraudulent it might be, finds its way onto Penceā€™s desk on January 6, Pence would have to read it. Thatā€™s what the law suggests.

Therefore, assuming (1) an objection is made to a stateā€™s electoral vote (will certainly happen), (2) that the fraudulent and counterfeit electoral slates find their way to Penceā€™s desk (unlikely, but possible), and that (3) both chambers disagree on what to do with the results (unlikely, but possible), the result certification would fall on the stateā€™s Governor.

Kinda want this to happen now so kemp can call Georgia for biden a 7th time.

2 Likes

Yea that would be amazing. Trump still loses all the contested states in that scenario.

https://twitter.com/questauthority/status/1345041930913243136

1 Like

anyone who says ā€œwe live in a democratic republicā€ instantly gets 100% discredited and I immediately stop reading

3 Likes