2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

532 billion.

2 Likes

I wish I could be in a room with Trump right now and just play this on loop:

3 Likes

Forsyth, the worst one. It’s all good.

I wanna hate on Nate but i also kinda like this

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1324567154306490368/photo/1

9 Likes

https://twitter.com/MissGFYCuffy/status/1324199497388482560?s=20

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1324546432683094016

3 Likes

Your pony got picked off on 1st

2 Likes

Guys, it’s happening.

https://twitter.com/hjessy_/status/1324569221167239169?s=20

6 Likes

Haven’t watched cable news in about 4 years. CNN now has the same flavor of shitty scam commercials as Fox. I’m disappointed.

1 Like

lmaoo

https://twitter.com/RalstonReports/status/1324570647893168129

They voted for Obama twice!

and then they fucked with him twice after that.

24484!

1 Like

Latest dump was Biden 74/26.

2 Likes

delaware county

Yes. But just a small piece of what’s left in Delaware. 74/26 is fine.

While this has been a good day overall, let’s take a moment to appreciate how fucking absurd it is that in a country of 320 million people we are spending days watching individual towns in PA and GA drop 500 votes at a time to determine who the next president will be. What a shit system.

6 Likes

Jake Tapper is dropping some serious truth bombs right now, not holding back.

Newt has a point imo.

3 Likes

It is nice to shit all over Trump today, but let’s remember we have to survive two more months of his presidency. I hope he goes golfing, but I can’t be sure.

3 Likes