2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

That’s not “my conclusion,” that’s copied directly from the pole: SurveyUSA Election Poll #25729

Wait we are really gonna do the poles thing again?

10 Likes

@NateSilver538, where’s your model for the Georgia races based upon these stellar and hyper-accurate poles?

I was intending to do them ironically.

1 Like

The range of outcomes where it’s a split decision is probably pretty narrow though. A lot of these supposed ticket splitters probably come home to one party or the other by the time they get into the voting booth.

It’s definitely possible. Just probably narrow. I think most of these people come home to the republicans in the end.

Your conclusion is that those two data points are actually meaningful different, and I’d be surprised if it was

When Trump said we would get tired of winning, I never imagined it would actually come true…

Trump is batting .021 in court. He can’t see the Mendoza line with the Hubble telescope.

11 Likes

I don’t care what anybody says, I’m still going to like poll memes.

10 Likes

I think this new pollster is really onto something with their methodology.

1 Like

I don’t care if sarcasm.

DevilLikesThis

I can’t tell who’s leveling who. You saw the pollster I cited, right?

Yes, sorry. I’ll stop trying to make stupid jokes now and go make some hot chocolate.

1 Like

What’s stupider than a stupid joke? Me cause I didn’t get it lol…

Enjoy! I don’t usually drink hot chocolate much, but this year I decided what the hell. Might as well try to be festive in some way, and remember childhood. Way back when it used to snow around here, like before we boiled the seas.

I just wanted to lower my coffee intake so I stocked up on Swiss Miss at Costco. And then I read those posts on chocolate and slavery in the LC thread. Everything is spoiled.

I haven’t seen those, I usually don’t read much in the LC thread. Sounds like something that’s going to make me sad and angry.

1 Like