2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

that’s the fucking point Nate, I wouldn’t bring it up because it is result oriented unless you were calling out people in the word’s worst winning parade ever.

You saying that thinking something is possible doesn’t mean you’re predicting it? I wonder whose argument that is.

I came out at anyone who was bashing people for being shook. Even before election day. You just made a spectacle out of it WHILE being the dude who got the most praise, which I think is 100% unwarranted, but whatever, it’s your time to shine. Too bad you chose this way to do it.

1 Like

Alright I’m out.

2 Likes

Now they’re suing electors

1 Like

Are they on medicare/ss?

The candidate will be Joe Biden if he’s alive. If not, it’ll be Kamala Harris.

1 Like

Maybe they’ll support auditable ballots. Many of the computer voting systems are horribly insecure and a few people on the left have been taking about that for like 20 years. Let’s not be like “these voting systems are great” just because Trump said they are bad.

2 Likes

So apparently Trump is allowed to pick and choose which counties he wants to recount in WI?

I told him to shut the fuck up. And I also was in no way convinced that Trump had won. I had some concerns, and was mostly despondent that this wasn’t the literal Biden waffle crushing that we had all hoped it was.

Anyway, he’s going on ignore now for a little while because he literally should shut the fuck up but isn’t going to.

2 Likes

Pretty sure it’s a lost cause and I don’t have the energy to take it any further. If the answer to “Do you want your grandchildren to have a better life than yours” is no, I think that pretty much ends the conversation.

1 Like

Oh, she’s old. I’m sure she’s on medicare.

You were always the voice of reason to me :upside_down_face:

1 Like

4 Likes

Vince memes turning heel is the most Vince McMahon thing ever.

13 Likes

Aside from this being ridiculously hypocritical, which we are used to from these scumbags, how many possible votes could they be taking about? At most, a couple thousand votes statewide that needed to be cured?

https://twitter.com/bradheath/status/1329240524159639552

My worst case scenario map had Biden at 280 electoral votes.

yeah, but as I pointed out, AZ worst case scenario was definitely red, as suggested by literally anyone who does this for a living, so you were wrong there and that makes it 269.

Nothing but respect for veterans, but why in God’s name do we have fucking homeless electors for Joe Biden

4 Likes

Not that you’re wrong, but this is as equally puzzling in ZOMG THE GREATEST NATION ON EARTH.

4 Likes

I’m not convinced that’s actually true and I think it’s results-oriented. It’s entirely possible that Fox and the AP were correct when they concluded Arizona was 95 percent likely to go for Biden (which is apparently their threshold for a call). The fact that it ended up being close and in one of the tails towards the edge of that 95 percent window doesn’t mean that they were wrong when they called it. In any event, the call itself wasn’t the only reason AZ looked pretty good for Biden.

1 Like

It’s a pandemic, you all better be staying in the house and sucking your own dicks.

p.s. and/or vaginas

p.p.s. yes lol i know most of you are real adults with spouses i stand by my post

2 Likes