2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

Lol, massive fail.

4 Likes

Ban

3 Likes

I have three problems with your post:

1. Don’t attack the great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

2. Don’t assume all Pennsylvanians are the same.

9 Likes

Was this posted in the other thread?

If 7k votes are still outstanding in Clayton, it’s GG for Trump.

On my phone in a meeting so I can’t properly follow all of this.

2 Likes

It really feels like we’re heads up at a cash table and have gone all in, and instead of the dealer just dealing out the cards, he called over the floor manager and they are selectively flipping each card to draw out the tension.

4 Likes

yes, this is where my shookness is coming form too. At this rate the tales of the denominator are anywhere from 5 billion ballots outstanding to like a negative vigintillion

Welp, policy dictates liking the first posts of new posters, so I guess it just has to get a heart.

10 Likes

God i can’t take any more if x is true then gg trump.

Can’t we just get some fucking votes in?

Those big drops were indeed from Philly and from Erie county, per nytimes.

TIL vigintillion is a real number.

1 Like

20 Likes

welp, I’m off to observe ballot counting to make sure Issa doesn’t pull any shady shit. Last time Duncan Hunter’s team tried to challenge every single ballot with a Latino or Arabic-sounding name. Ty[ical GOP bullshit.

13 Likes

And after some rapid fire drops, back to the f5 waiting game.

GRITTY!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

joke on them now we agree to throw the latino votes

7 Likes

Been saying this ever since yesterday evening when I realized NYT’s “70% reporting in Philadelphia” was ridiculously off. Everyone told me Joe had it locked up by a big margin.

My brain is not working. GG as in win for Biden, GG as in loss for Biden, or GG as in GLEN GREEEENWALD?

1 Like

Isn’t it possible that Ossoff actually beats Perdue? He is down by less than Biden and you have to figure he will get roughly the same vote share as Biden right? I guess he may “win” and not get 50%?

I was never basing it off the NYT or the Secretary of State number in her interview, just the official amount outstanding.

Nobody was basing it off of that bullshit 70 percent number which we all knew was bullshit. We were basing it off of the official numbers released by the fucking Secretary of State. Lol @ us I guess.