2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

If I missed you guys posting it I apologize but Ga is down to a 10.5k gap.

Man, Pennsylvanians suck at counting.

1 Like

Shit, I think the 90% was indeed Philly. SoS site hadnā€™t updated Bidenā€™s vote total there, but NYT did. I have no idea where NYT gets votes for Biden that arenā€™t on the SoS website.

Paging Vince

https://twitter.com/MattGlassman312/status/1324456365482479618

10 Likes

Wasnā€™t from Delaware either, that is still at 85 percent. GoGoGO!

why are these GA updates so damn slow? They count like 12 ballots per hour

1 Like

Oh yeah, maybe it was, NYTIMES. Put philly up to 86 percent counted.

The new thread was the magic elixir that sped things up.

2 Likes

Have you met people from Georgia?

4 Likes

Weā€™re fine. Like we donā€™t know the order these samples are coming in, but the PA Democratic Party knows the party registration breakdown, analyzed the whole sample and was more optimistic on it than I was - and I thought it was a lock we win PA off my conservative estimates.

You guys are sweating the variance of the drops, but we knew from the beginning of the broad sample that we have it. Donā€™t get shook if a streak of underperforming chunks come in, itā€™s almost certainly variance in order and will bounce back on a subsequent drop.

Like the PA party broke it down for the Biden campaign, and Joe went on TV and damn near declared victory. Heā€™s not the type to do that willy nilly.

We got this.

5 Likes

Source? Nytimes stil has it at 12.8

Weā€™re just sipping sweet tea on our front porch rocking chairs, fanning ourselves with straw hats.

5 Likes

from here: Philadelphia Votes Results

JordanIb:

ā€œIā€™m done following after the next drop. Canā€™t take it anymore either.ā€

Please.
made an account just to tell you to STFU

25 Likes

Whoops I was still on the NYT Senate tab.

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but if Biden wins the states he is currently favored to win (NV/AZ/PA/GA) the final score will be 306-232. The same result as the 2016 election before the faithless electors, which Iā€™ve been told was the biggest win in the history of presidential elections maybe ever. GJ!

7 Likes

So long as the PA Democratic Party didnā€™t have the same bad denominator that we did.

2 Likes

Always has been.

My shookness is not caused by the variance of drops, itā€™s not knowing whether there are 500k or 300k or 100k ballots left.

2 Likes