2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

I’ll stick to stonks where I seem to have a knack for riding just out in front of the wave of stupid.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/FirenzeMike/status/1328880419106942979

28 Likes

God damn it I didn’t want to get ponied on that. That guy FUCKS.

4 Likes

Well, you were definitely right half the time.

1 Like

I’m not sure if that makes you the smartest person in the room or the smartest person in the wave of stupid, but either way it works. :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:

Why can’t our politicians spit fire like this guy every fucking day?

2 Likes

I got you.

FAAFO,
Gritty

Because they’re 95% bought and paid for corporate shills.

2 Likes

I’m going for smartest stupid person.

2 Likes

This is why I was never too scared on election night:

I posted that at I think like Midnightish. All the tiny counties in the Midwest that fully reported had biden doing just better enough to be on track to win. He really did win in part by stopping the bleeding in the red zones of PA/MI/WI compared to Clinton.

1 Like

Wayne County Republicans fucked around and found out.

17 Likes

Can you just imagine if the margin was one state rather than three?

Oh, yeah, also this:

I think I was the only one who noticed the blue Idaho thing. That was a huge sign. If Idaho (the fucking reddest state in the nation) was blue on just mail-in ballots, that indicated to me that hte mail-in ballots even in the reddest of red counties was going to help Biden in PA.

20 Likes

Yeah I didn’t notice Blue Idaho, I was just looking at the counties in Florida that correlated to the Blue Wall, then keeping tabs on outstanding votes in our stronghold counties versus Biden’s deficit.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/LastDampFallowdeer-size_restricted.gif

FAAFO,
Gritty

3 Likes

I certainly can’t be the only one thinking Gritty could have killed the kid if he dropped him from 6 feet up on his head right?

6 Likes

What grinds my gears is having to pay my client security fund fee every year. I understand that clients should be protected in case their lawyer runs off to an island with their money but at least have the decency to revoke that lawyer’s license and toss them into the system for a bit.

1 Like

Here the interest in our client trust fund goes to the bar association. Great system.

Me? Drop someone? Never happen.

tenor

FAAFO,
Gritty

3 Likes