2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

https://mobile.twitter.com/SecretaryHobbs/status/1328740255395053568

4 Likes

Anybody have some theories on Linsey Grahams endgame? What is he even trying to accomplish? Is he a true believer? Is there some blackmail floating around out there heā€™s worried about? Iā€™m perplexed. The guys a comfortable sitting senator. If he didnā€™t lose this year heā€™s probably safe forever. Whatā€™s going on?

5 Likes

Note the date:

https://twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/status/788932279066329088

1 Like

at the time he was not sure if he was going to win either

My uneducated and total guess is a lot of these guys carried out crimes for trump and are worried about when this is over if heā€™ll squeal or if stuff will come out

8 Likes

My biggest question for people like this is whether they believe Biden was ā€œselected by Godā€ in the same way that Trump was, or does that work differently for Republicans and Democrats.

1 Like

Katie nipping that in the bud lol. I wouldnā€™t want to get roped into this either.

1 Like

Since itā€™s always projection with these guysā€¦?

Donā€™t want to be a conspiritard but it does seem like the mail in ballots really screwed up some plans.

Best comment Iā€™ve seen is that the biggest evidence that Lyndsey was up to no good was the simple fact that he made the call.

2 Likes

nah Satans minions were able to do enough work to get the upper hand for this election bro

1 Like

No, only republicans are selected by god.

I had a hard time not responding to ā€œI will always stand up to wickedness and hypocrisy.ā€ Trump is the human embodiment of every sin you can imagine. Iā€™ll never forgive the church for throwing nearly 90% of their support behind him. Iā€™ve told christians who have since tried to ā€œsaveā€ me that if Trump represents biblical and godly values, thatā€™s not a religion or god i want anything to do with. And if it comes down to it, Iā€™ll be glad to give him the finger on judgment day.

5 Likes

Iā€™m like 10% serious suggesting heā€™s taking a bullet to delegitimize the election

most of what I have seen is people either claiming that he is very religious and isnā€™t a huge sinner, obviously in denial, or the smarter ones say something like ā€œgod uses imperfect people to accomplish his willā€ etc

2 Likes

Yea, I know, I grew up with these people and studied christian apologetics for a long time. I know all the lines. The thing is, even I thought better of these people and that they wouldnā€™t go all in on a guy who was recorded bragging about sexual assault (among a million other things).These are the same people that get whipped into a frenzy whenever they see sexuality on tv.

The hypocrisy is just staggering to me. Theyā€™ll never live it down. The young have basically abandoned the church, itā€™s a dying institution and trump may have well been the final nail.

4 Likes

Yes I think the Trump era fully exposed the evangelical movement for what it really is. Define that however you want. Prior to Trump there was still a part of me that thought maybe these really were just people taking a (mostly good?) belief system too far.

3 Likes

Kind of wild watchign the GA SoS destroy his career by having a sliver of integrity. Am I wrong in saying this man should be celebrated? We got a bunch of people calling for his head from his own party and heā€™s basically telling them to fuck off, and even exposed Lindseys bullshit.

12 Likes

I think him switching parties is more likely than him continuing to have a career as a Republican. But letā€™s be real thereā€™s a very real chance his next job is absurdly well compensated at some Koch brothers frontā€¦ and it all happened because this is the result the plutocrats wanted.

1 Like

Just reported a four day old post and donā€™t even feel bad about it

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/elium2/status/1328448470856970243

https://twitter.com/elium2/status/1328755286702759937

So what does that mean? Trump has a real chance of catching up?

Not according to the guy who wrote that tweet thread, at least not as of yesteday.