2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

"There was this guy there and he challenged me to a fiddle competition, and he had like red skin and horns and was very adamant about, like, a fiddle competition.”

LMAO

15 Likes

This isn’t strictly true. Any stringed instrument is fine. It’s the stakes that freak people out.

16 Likes

Me: WTF, I don’t get it… That’s a very weird response… (Looks at who posted it)… Ahhhhh.

4 Likes

We got Linsey Graham!?!

10 Likes

No idea, but I’m sure the states he withholds the vaccine from will have no correlation

1 Like

Trump prefers his stakes well done.

That’s my cue to make like a tree and get out of here.

1 Like

Can someone give me a Georgia update? Trump picked up 800 votes? IIs that it? Is the recount done, or is there more recounting to do? If so, how much more?

1 Like

It’s about done. Wed is the deadline…Raffensberger called for the resignation of the Floyd county official that missed the 2500 votes.

5 Likes

I can just see it now. Nancy is hammering away at her typewriter writing a very stern letter.

Dear Senator Graham,

Get over here and give me a hug you old rascal! Do you really think you can get away with giving ol’ Diane all your love and ignore me?

Hugs and Kisses,
Nancy

PS - I’m deeply concerned about this election tampering thing.

9 Likes

Great now I have to picture Lyndsey and Diane and Nancy Together.

Thanks

Anytime buddy, anytime.

But I mentioned deep concern so make sure you get Suzy C in that group hug.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/1328548571189284864

8 Likes

Gogogogogo 75K here we come.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/1328551776480612353

https://twitter.com/UrbanAchievr/status/1328677036106395648

JFC

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/JonLemire/status/1328676078748135424

The Sidney Powell lady is nuts. She’s all-in on the Dominion machines changing votes for Biden. If this were true, then we’ll be seeing a major difference in GA between the original machine count and the hand count.

lol a few quotes from my Jo Jorgensen voting facebook “friend” in bold below about specifcally Sidney Powell and her allegations.

Would someone make allegations this outlandish knowing they can’t be backed up? I say “no” but what do I know.

in reference to someone saying Lou Dobbs has no problem lying:

I don’t disagree with that… But Powell has a good reputation (all partisan opinions a side). I don’t get why someone would risk their reputation making outlandish statements they know they will have to back up.

she was Michael Flynn’s attorney and apparently did a great job representing him.

I’m to the point let it play out… if people with good reputations are willing to go down with Trump, so be it.

who knows. I just think she is a very intelligent woman and risking a lot by going out on that limb.

she very intelligent… She’s either being lied to, ok with her reputation being trashed for a large pay check or there’s merit to the allegations. Time will tell.

well I was just saying those are the 3 reasons. My money is on the first one.

From an extremely religious fanatic (if you couldn’t tell) that was screaming about fraud on election week. Seems he’s approaching something like acceptance.

Alright, I feel the need to say this because I feel there is so much tension on this matter.

Whoever legitimately wins the presidency will be my president. If it’s Trump, then great. If it’s Biden, then so be it. Countless times the people of God have been ruled by leaders both good, bad, corrupt, or gracious. Regardless of Roman rule, Babylonian captivity, or ransacking by Assyria, God told us hundreds of years ago in Daniel 2:20-21, “Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God forever and ever: for wisdom and might are His: And He changeth the times and the seasons: He removeth kings, and setteth up kings: He giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:”

So however this ends, I will trust in Him and Him alone. I have never trusted IN Trump, but was thankful for his leadership. I will never trust IN our government, as special as it is. I will never trust IN America, because we are just a country. My hope, faith, and trust will forever be in Christ Jesus my Lord, God, Savior, and King. If He wants one person in office over the other, then I will commit to pray for those leaders:

1 Timothy 2:1-2 - “I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.”

1 Peter 2:17 - “Show proper respect to everyone, love the family of believers, fear God, honor the emperor.”

Romans 13:1 - “Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.”

Jeremiah 29:7 - “Also, seek the peace and prosperity of the city to which I have carried you into exile. Pray to the LORD for it, because if it prospers, you too will prosper.”

2 Chronicles 7:14 - “if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.”

In lieu of this, I still stand against corruption, wickedness, and hypocrisy. I may be praying for our leaders, but that does not mean we approve of everything they say or do. That does not make them right or righteous. Remember when the law was passed about praying and Daniel was thrown to the lion’s den for worshipping the true and living God of his forefathers? How about when Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego were ordered to bow before the golden idol? At that moment, it was legal and enforced to worship a false god, and therefore illegal to stand up as worshippers of the one, true God. Let us always keep this in mind in regards to any country we call home. Nothing is above God’s truth, His Law, and His Word.

Also, just because someone is in leadership also doesn’t remove the possibility of someone being able to cheat by trying to steal an election… Again, after all the trials, audits, and investigations are through, I will fulfill my Christian duty to pray, trust, and live in humility as best as I can while remaining under true submission to God’s Word. I will do my best to follow the laws of the land so long as it doesn’t come against the laws of God.

Until that day of the ultimate decision and we all learn the true truth of this whole situation, I am committing to praying for our current leaders and for God’s will to be done!

Really hard for me to lay off this one.

7 Likes

Religious people are nuts.

9 Likes