2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

Yeah Stalin always said it’s not who votes it’s who counts the votes.

There should be a chain of command from every vote to the final tally. So that if they try to flip a vote, then someone logs in to look at their vote they would see that flipped vote.

It’s not hard just a DB table of voters with selections and ID. Unless they’re some stupid crap about anonymous. But you could salt that stuff so only the voter can see the votes.

2 Likes

This thread is so exasperating we are recycling memes at the rate of 3 ponies per hour and we’re too broken to bother

2 Likes

That’s nowhere near 99% or 99.5%, it’s like 85%.

2 Likes

Grunching but I love Tapper saying we don’t want a repeat of Gore conceding and retracting his concession. My dude, Donald Trump is not going to have to retract a concession cause he’s not going to concede lol… Also cause this election was over on Wednesday.

8 Likes

America is an absolute joke.

7 Likes

FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK

2 Likes

This is like playing a new video game that promises launch will be great and then you and thousands of others can’t log in all weekend while people are streaming it. Only it’s America’s future.

1 Like

39 Likes

We will be done just in time to start asking donations for the 2024 presidential race.

https://twitter.com/hjessy_/status/1324899462255407105

And what the fuck is this “Georgia is going to a runoff so it doesn’t count” bullshit in adding up electoral votes?

2 Likes

What’s he saying?

Man I can’t catch up to this thread lol

2 Likes

Wut?

are they not gonna call it to avoid it being on a Friday night? wtf is going on here?

OMG we’re at the point where even the memes are now repeating. This truly is purgatory.

3 Likes

No nap, just way behind the thread. Let’s be clear here, Philadelphia is not Phillytucky. As a result I will not do your bidding. Philly GOAT.

I mean, I guess this isn’t out of line with what was said before the election - that we may not know states for many days - but the way it’s actually played out is infuriating.

Discord invite expired, someone invite me!

He asked Nate Cohn if their reticence to call the election was because it was tRUmp in the white house.

3 Likes

Lol PA AG’s kid just walked in the room where he’s being interviewed by Nicolle Wallace.

https://twitter.com/IlhanMN/status/1324901788177326080

One lesson we haven’t talked about much: the protests/riots/looting did not hurt the Dems at all. Rs were hoping to flip MN and even had dreams about OR lol. However that shit massively massively energizes the base. The more fucking protests the better.

7 Likes