2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

OMG a girl I work with, had hung out with a couple times, and thought was cool, showed up today in am infowars shirt, and I can’t even. It’s one thing to see these crazies on the internet but there’s always something unsettling about finding out how close you are to some of them.

10 Likes

There was a thought posted earlier that the GA Governor and SOS could fuck with shit during the recount to help Perdue’s vote count to avoid a runoff. I haven’t found the answer, but I’m not sure they could. I think the recount would only be for Trump/Biden votes. The Senate race is outside the margin for a recount.

I feel like we already posted this, but it brings me joy

https://twitter.com/peterbakernyt/status/1324462035720146952

5 Likes

Is it really guaranteed to sink? He’s got a fucking 40M strong cult that now thinks Fox News sucks. TrumpTV will be the new “right wing” network, Fox News will now be seen as the “centrist” network and CNN will be the “Radical left wing” network

8 Likes

Don’t know that I disagree with her, but I just read an article posted by someone else this morning talking about how Biden dropped the ball because he wasn’t out knocking on doors but was rather focusing on electronic media. Maybe these two takes can be compatible, but it looks a lot like people are just making shit up.

1 Like

Splitting the crazy’s seems like a great result for the normal people in this country.

4 Likes

My neighbor having a sad while taking down his Trump sign made me laugh hysterically to point where I almost lost control of my car.

34 Likes

NYAG James will be up his ass as if the evening of Jan 20. Might start on the kids sooner. There will be no Trump TV.

He needs money to start it though.

Legit surreal this hasn’t been called. Everything about trump and 2020 is always maximum possible levels of fucked.

2 Likes

Over two-thirds of his district voted for him in this election.

And apparently for some reason Barr won’t take up the fight. I think it’s possible the limits of his depravity have been reached. Cue Narrator and Sweet Summer Child.

1 Like

It seems insane that not one but two groups of people who do this for a living made the same basic error that your median UP forum member would have avoided, but it sure seems that is exactly what happened.

The “heres why we called it” statement basically saying “because we are awesome” pretty much confirms they just didn’t think through the composition of the outstanding ballots very well.

1 Like

Barr has been quiet.

Maybe. Fox came out strong, but it was a different time. OANN is not doing so hot. Infowars is cratering. Not that they don’t have dedicated audiences. I’m just doubtful that they could be competitive. Obv another ten to twenty years could prove me wrong.

the Fox News polling unit — affectionately known internally as the “nerdquarium”

Learn something new every day

My fan fiction scenario is that Team Biden told Barr to put a sock in it like a month ago in exchange for the kid glove treatment after Trump departs.

3 Likes

Seriously though WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN PA THEY HAVE COUNTED LIKE 900 BALLOTS TODAY

I mean, surely there comes a point at which peddling Trumpy Bear and solver coins and reverse mortgages to rubes in rectangular states has diminishing returns.

2 Likes

I was going to agree. Then I saw Trump actually increased his popular vote total. So WAAF?