2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

wtf nsfw spoiler please!

Okay there you go.

So what is the motivation for state election official to saunter to a mic unprompted and Hereby Declare a recount? Before the first count even ends?

Do we think the derposphere isn’t going to take note? “See???!!! Even Secretary of State Thusandsuch isn’t buying this crap!”

Anyway it was completely irresponsible and should be called out but it won’t be because lol MSM.

It’s been fun to watch the ‘intellectual’ right-wingers (shapiro, candace, etc) all the sudden become super serious election integrity experts

4 Likes

2016 FUCK YOUR FEELINGS WE WON GET OVER IT LOSERS HAHAHAHAHAHA

https://twitter.com/KathyBenjamin/status/1324737371628326912

no, we’re drinking a giant glass of your tears go **** yourselves

30 Likes

Onion.

2 Likes

Not sure if joking but blurred jic :+1:

1 Like

Me too! Soulless gingers represent! :grin:

1 Like

Trump’s legal team gives off a lot of Lionel Hutz vibes. Judges aren’t supposed to have to explain the concept of hearsay to lawyers.

1 Like

I see some media outlets giving trafalagar credit for being “right” except their polls were also completely wrong and the dude insisted kanye was keeping trump from winning minnesota, so close there! Dude was off the other way at least as far if not more than the polls were. guess it’s makes sense, right wingers now believe a guy making up polls is right.

1 Like

I guess I’m a prude…but no I don’t want to see the outline of Spidey’s erect cock.

4 Likes

I assumed it was a spinneret :P

No worries cassette, boundaries are boundaries

NV still hasn’t been called? ffs

PA still hasn’t been called?

what is going on here

other way around they would’ve been and all day it’d be why hasn’t joe biden admitted he lost yet

2 Likes

Not to debunk my meme but is NC gone or worth a sweat?

Hope they have Hutz’ same payment requirement or they’re gonna get stiffed.

No, money down!

3 Likes

Looks like Pennsytucky is going to go about 100k Biden.

6 Likes
4 Likes

Just because all the outstanding votes come from Biden’s immediate family it doesn’t mean it might not break for Trump!

1 Like
1 Like

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1324804702467477506

so dumb

Lol thats pretty on the nose! Put a swastika on him and you’ve got a Trump lawyer.