2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

+6,737

I was told this caused the libs to lose around the country

2 Likes

Got out of the ER than took a nap, did i miss anything? Not covid.

kidney stoneā€¦who knew they hurt so badā€¦

17 Likes

Fox News is running commercials about 50% of the time right now. Has to be a combination of grifting and not wanting to be on air right now.

3 Likes

Iā€™m figuring the final tally will be something like Biden +80K

2 Likes

Nobody wants to call the race, each state is like trickling votes in, and Philly just strolls in like yeah weā€™re more than happy to do this. Oh, +5500 isnā€™t enough? Hold our beers. Weā€™ll go count some more for you all, no worries, OUR PLEASURE!

4 Likes

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/21551153/presidential-election-results-trump-biden

It seems like Fox has very likely overruled Fox decision desk. If they called AZ that early, they certainly should have enough now to call PA. Iā€™m guess the network just isnā€™t letting them do it.

But if thatā€™s the case, canā€™t Fox just uncall AZ? Seems weird.

1 Like

I remembered these videos existed, but finding that specific firiring was just dumb luck few minutes ago. It took me a couple minutes to figure out how to add the timestamp.

2 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/DanRather/status/1324720750931058688

7 Likes

Pretty much everybody who has ever had one. Itā€™s one of my biggest fears because my family has a history.

1 Like

Vox called it. Good enough for me

1 Like

I got sucked down a wwe rabbit hole a few weeks ago online and was shocked to recall that the first Wrestlemania was in 1985!! It featured Hulk Hogan and Mr T at the height of his popularity.

In fairness, all Republicans arenā€™t racist. Some of them are just accepting of racists if it helps get them some tax breaks.

4 Likes

There is something wholesome yet really tilting about dan rather.

1 Like

Can never admit you are wrong. Straight outta Trumps playbook

1 Like

Yeah its not fun. Still have not passed it but they put me on some good drugs so im doing ok now. I was like more drugs moreā€¦

3 Likes

Congrats everyone. You all have helped keep me sane through what will likely turn out to be the worst year of the 21st century.

We did it. There is still work ahead to be done, but this weekend, take time to celebrate. Hard.

24 Likes

I needed to hear this. I canā€™t get this thought out of my mind of everybody getting back to ignoring all the problems that existed pre trump.

But I am going to worry about that on Monday.

5 Likes