2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

NC counted all the ballots they had received by election day, mail-ins have until the 12th to arrive, I don’t think they start counting again until after the 12th.

Probably not enough ballots to flip to Biden anyway.

They’ve counted all the votes that were in on election day. Now they wait for stuff to arrive up until 11/12, then count that. I give Biden about a 15% shot, Cunningham maybe 10%.

Up 6K with 125K known ballots left, you think Biden’s winning by more than 150K?

https://twitter.com/kellyannepolls/status/803336493469204481?s=21

20 Likes

I was asleep for a few hours, but last night CNN was saying they did segregate the 11/3 to 11/6 and they’re in shrink wrap and haven’t been counted yet. If that’s true, and they haven’t been counted in the outstanding ballots, we run it up over 100K if there’s any reasonable amount of those left.

Time to destroy the fossil fuel industry, kill the suburbs, take away the 2nd amendment and disband the military. That was biden’s platform right?

18 Likes

There’s a tweet for everything!

We knew this was going to happen since like early Wednesday morning, so why am I running literal victory laps around my house yelling “eat shit Trump!” right now? Don’t know, gonna keep doing it though.

9 Likes

Lol I’ve already cancelled/moved all my meetings today. The JW blue is ready to be opened at a moment’s notice.

5 Likes

I thought every indication was that post-11/3 ballots are very small numbers. I could be wrong because my brain is mush after this week.

This

1 Like

It would seem that based on PA results there just aren’t a lot of people who turn them in late, even if they can. Seems like zero chance.

He’s been running well ahead of 65 percent though. Since I started tracking at 9 am yesterday the ballots have been breaking 76/24. Given what’s still outstanding (Philly/Alleghany), no reason to think they won’t be 75/25 on average.

https://twitter.com/kevinmkruse/status/1324701536392482816?s=21

11 Likes

Fucking lockdown during this sucks. Want to go out and drink up with my fellow American expats but no bars.

9 Likes

I mean 100K would be a small number and would likely add around 40-50K to our margin.

Currently +5.5K, something like 25K left in Philly is +15, another 100K or so out we win say 65-35 at worst, that’s +30… So that all adds up to +50.5K, the late arriving chunk could very well get us over 100K margin, unless it’s really a small number of total ballots.

MSNBC decision desk being very tentative. “The ballots Allegheny is counting need to be checked more closely. And we need to look at the provisionals and how they’re breaking.”

We’re not getting a decision for a number of hours still.

Reality setting in on Fox.

1 Like

Counties were receiving between 0 and 500 ballots on 11/4. No way there’s anywhere close to 100K late arrivals, it seems.

Some woman on Fox News is whining that we called Republicans racists.

If the shoe fits, shove it up your ass.

16 Likes