2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

We’re going to hear “more people voted for Joe Biden than any presidential candidate in history” for the next 8 years.

7 Likes

Missing a Bastards option.

1 Like

Given one is essentially controlled by the other, actually not that tough of a question.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Is it just me, or are they sitting awkwardly close for a podcast conversation? If they both gesture at the same time, their hands would touch.

1 Like

https://www.reddit.com/r/philadelphia/comments/jozllr/on_the_dawn_of_the_third_day_look_to_the_east/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

8 Likes

Almost all the media is owned by the billionaires

2 Likes

Stacey managed to get her organization to register like 800k plus voters.

Reminder to whomever was too drunk to donate to her last night.

7 Likes

Vox calling it?

Would love to know what AP/FOX claim they saw in AZ, but don’t see in PA right now… let’s goooooooo. FINISH HIM.

@suzzer99 I think

1 Like

Ha, goofy probably slept through the call. I will heart your next post.

1 Like

When do the pardons start?

1 Like

Well done guys. Finally.

Sir if you keep saying things like CNN was even worse 25 years ago, we’re going to have to strap you down to a chair, tape your eyelids open, and make you watch like a week straight of 2020 CNN.

1 Like

I generally agree, BUT the Dems weren’t really running against Trump as much as they were running against a relentless technologically sophisticated digital propaganda machine. As much as I like to shit all over the eDems for their limp centrist political beliefs and lack of retail political appeal, their failure to deal with Facebook is probably their defining strategy lapse. They either need to stamp out Facebook or weaponize it for their own purposes. No more trying to be “above it all” and appealing to norms.

2 Likes

I don’t think that part comes until the part about “I’m not accepting these results, I won. And I’m not leaving. My soon to be named new Defense Secretary will protect me and my administration” Why do you think we built this fence around the White House".

Fox obviously didn’t realize that Trump would win mail-in/drop off ballots in AZ.

Main St Capitalism.