2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

I think they clearly made a mistake in how they looked at the data. But given everything there are few good ways forward. Reversing risks giving credibility to Trump supporters. Calling other states might make the presidency call too premature too.

I think they’ve done the best they can based on an earlier mistake.

No puppet!

Phone bank and text bank. Ask the second question again in a few days.

1 Like

Ratings.

Nah man. You want it to be one way but it’s the other. The last four years they pretended they had no idea how to cover trump and then two days before the election they start handling it like professionals?

They aren’t guilty of what trump specifically accused them of, but it resonates because he called them chocolate ice cream when they are really vanilla.

They aren’t journalists if it makes you feel any better… They’re running a 24/7 reality tv show that they cut out of the days news footage.

1 Like

WHY ARE WE ARGUING ABOUT THE MEDIA RIGHT NOW? More dance gifs.

6 Likes

We’re so close to finishing with last elections EC margin. So perfect.

2 Likes

Wow, the emotions really just finally hit me posting those celebratory Kamala gifs. As someone whose job is largely based in helping to empower female college students, can’t understate how much this means. I watched so many shed tears of sorrow and dread in 2016 and I’m not ashamed to admit I just shed a few tears of joy this morning as it finally all hit me.

13 Likes

Let’s make a deal: they can call NC for Trump and Pennsylvania for Biden. Both sides!

4 Likes

All blue

12 Likes

Hope I’m not a sweet summer child, but I feel good about GA runoffs. No Trump driving turnout, that base will be depressed, D’s coming out for Biden hopefully still have the motivation because of how much is at stake.

1 Like

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/awice/status/1324014428388532226?s=21

1 Like

https://twitter.com/politidope/status/1324526777918803978?s=10

17 Likes

I just woke up. You people seem excited for some reason?

3 Likes

Perhaps as part of the collapse of American society and ongoing conversion of democracy into a TV gameshow, future Presidential elections should be conducted by the producers of The Masked Singer.

1 Like

I have way too much to do today to start drinking.

1 Like

Because Clovis insists on amplifying Trump’s hideous rhetoric by calling the media “The enemy of the people”. He agrees with the dictator and repeats his garbage knowing it offends me. But I will stop the derail with the understanding that I think you guys diminish yourselves when you use such awful, untrue and dangerous terms. Thanks.

4 Likes

Fox News blathering endlessly about how TEH POLES are responsible for the loss.

Saying in the same breath that the polls were deliberately designed to discourage and depress Republicans, and that Republicans completely distrusted and dismissed polls. And this…somehow means Trump was cheated?

3 Likes