2020 Election Thread 2: 41 DAYS OF TREASON

CNN just played fuck Donald Trump song from a crowd

4 Likes

Phil Scott said he would:

Unfortunately didn’t see it being taken down, but went out for a walk and noticed it was gone.

https://mobile.twitter.com/b_kamann/status/1325149270039810048

11 Likes

It’s called Under the Dome. Big Jim and Trump are one and the same

5 Likes

None of this is possible to know right now. All of the theories were shattered Miley Cyrus Wrecking Ball style. One thing that appears to be obvious in Wisconsin is that Hillary lost solely due to 3rd party shitheads like Gary Johnson. My preliminary analysis is that those voters broke for Biden and were likely the “moderate Republicans” the Dems thought they were targeting this whole time (lol). Do we have a read on what Gary Johnson was up to in that election?

So again, the Trump votes appear to have broken just about exactly the same way in a lot of places. Those votes were locked in. They were not winnable. There is no Hillary effect. Joe Biden didn’t “do better” with suburban Republicans. He merely didn’t lose votes to Scott Walker operative and psy-op candidate Gary Johnson.

5 Likes

Heritagenothate finally responded after I ragged him for a bit.

Says trump hasn’t conceded so it’s not over yada yada

20 Likes

I’m not sure I can properly explain that with words.

1 Like

LOL :+1:

3 Likes

Trump accidently “booked” a gardening store named Four Seasons for Rudy’s press confrence instead of the hotel. They went with it anyway. It’s like someone GTO’ed what would be the funniest ending.

18 Likes

Send this back please:

9 Likes

That has to be a photo shopped faced over another face, right? Right???

2 Likes

1 Like

Lol fuck you Aubrey

1 Like

Never knew Van Jones fucked around with the trumps. Man that really puts a dent into my perception of him. Fucker

1 Like

I’m not a conspiracy-minded person BUT–

I would watch a Coen Bros movie about pranksters intercepting a legitimate inquiry to the Four Seasons.

4 Likes

Trump is going to destroy everybody around him.

No wonder a few people already resigned.

3 Likes

This transcends comedy.I can’t even laugh.

7 Likes

Prob for the best. Once you start…