Your Vote Counts! You Can't Complain if You Don't Vote!

What UnStuck Centrists would have said to those struggling against apartheid:

“Your vote counts! If you don’t vote, you can’t complain!”

I stay out of the jal/cuse shitfest generally, but yeah the “I have independently confirmed it by thinking about it”, completely unironically, was a bit much for me.

4 Likes

• Unstuck Centrist to Detainee: “If you didn’t vote, you can’t complain!”.
  • Detainee: “Wait, what? I voted for Allende. They used the voter rolls to round us up.”
  • UnStuck Centrist: “Bravo. I see you understand the only practical way to get things done”.
  • Detainee: “Uh, sure. You know they’re torturing us here, right? A little help?”
  • UnStuck Centrist: “I’m on it! I’m volunteering to do GOTV for CHILEBOWL 1980.”

A new constitution was approved by plebiscite…on September 11, 1980, and General Pinochet became president of the republic for an 8-year term.

1 Like

Centrists
Centrists
Centrists
Centrists
Centrists
Centrists
Centrists
Centrists
Centrists
Centrists
Centrists
Centrists
Centrists
Centrists
Centrists
Centrists
Centrists
Centrists
Centrists
Centrists
Centrists
Centrists
Centrists
Centrists
Centrists
Centrists
Centrists
Centrists
Centrists
Centrists
Centrists
Centrists
Centrists
Centrists
Centrists

3 Likes

1 Like

Part of our order of business at Local #13 is introductions. For me, I might say: “Hi! My name is {redacted}, and this is my dog Sabo. I’m a manufacturing engineer. I prefer he/him.”. Let’s try that with you.

"Hi! My screen name is @-clovis8. I self-identify as a liberal IRL. Here on UnStuck, I prefer _________________.

You’ve already made it perfectly clear that you don’t prefer “liberal” or “centrist” in several threads. Still… you refuse to state what you do prefer. Still… you refuse to engage in any dialog regarding this. Until you so engage, you are spamming the thread and being a troll.

Will you please stop?

1 Like

Ok but they got the result because they leveraged their political power, forget about who gets/deserves credit. If they never leveraged political power, they wouldn’t get the result.

If the argument is just that a strike would work, I agree. My issue with a strike isn’t that it wouldn’t work, it’s good luck finding like 50M people willing to do it for the reasons I laid out above.

Yeah but part of the reason is that it leads to political power and results. But my issue with organizing and striking isn’t that it won’t work, it’s that comfortable people and those hanging on for dear life aren’t likely to do it.

The predictability of you bird dogging my every post and taking every opportunity to snipe at me is getting kind of boring. I know you’re forever going to be mad about that time I called you out, and trust me buddy I don’t like you one bit, but I manage to go about my time here mostly ignoring you, occasionally engaging productively with you, and rarely sniping from the bushes.

I don’t need to live in your head rent free anymore, let it go dude.

Address the issue, not the poster, douche.

1 Like

You are a shining example for all the forum to see.

Try reading some relevant lit instead of presumptively assuming you’re clever enough to derive everything for yourself, and embarrassing yourself in the process.

Your views here are typical establishment nonsense born of a lack of both imagination and knowledge.

4 Likes

This is incorrect. The fact that you are so ignorant, and you are too lazy to even use google, is telling.

I know you don’t mean anything by it. You don’t really peddle in meanings. But you should know that your ignorant musings are disrespectful to fellow workers who struggled and died to get us what you take for granted (by our masters).

Unstuck Centrist: Did they vote? No! Well, then they can’t complain about being hung.

3 Likes

I think you are almost there. Just a few more posts using the word CENTRIST and you will really have something. Keep up the good work.

Centrists!

The only want I have from you is to stop your trolling.

Anyways, there’s plenty more words in the dictionary. I’ll continue my trial & error approach to figuring out what your preferences are…

Synonyms for centrist

Words Related to centrist

1 Like

I always think liberal is best. It’s the one that captures the endless desire to cast all dissent as an error of reason rather than political disagreement.

6 Likes

Ohhh well if that’s the case then lol me at getting leveled but also lol at the few posters earnestly liking that. Guess some on here really believe what we are doing is “campaigning” on here

1 Like

You’re being a ridiculous troll and straw manning the fuck out of everything.

Like right wing militias and caravans are running the Biden campaign bus off the road in Texas, and stalking it with guns.

But maybe we shouldn’t vote this time, Sabo has some very serious thoughts on the matter! I mean, really, how bad could the Fourth Reich be, am I right?

Yeah, they play the fool either way. It’s like a dunce freeroll.

You’re being a ridiculous troll and straw manning the fuck out of everything. SMH.